Great Maya Presser | The Boneyard

Great Maya Presser

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So, when Maya was playing at Collins Hill, and Geno came to visit and discussed excellence, teamwork, and winning, I suppose that Maya bought in rather easily.

BTW, any speculation on the intricate body art that Maya has under her sleeves and kneepads? ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just by accident saw a substantial interview of Maya by Scott Van Pelt on Sportscenter. (right at the 30' mark for anyone who may catch a rerun). Besides the usual brilliance of her answers, I especially liked her response when asked if their is a little extra internal competition between her and Sylvia Fowles about the MVP award. In effect, she said they both have the talent t0 get the MVP and it is a good thing for the team that they both strive for it. Not your typical response. Such a winning attitude. :):):)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What a wonderful spokeswoman and ambassador for UConn, the WNBA and the Lynx Maya has become. I hope Maya is/will take advantage of the product endorsements that are available to her. Her character, charm and stature in the sports world provide an excellent platform.

Maya will turn 29 on June 11. She is the youngest starter for the Lynx. The rest are all over 32. The oldest being Brunson and Whalen at 36. The average age of their starting unit is 33.4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As I've said........if you want to showcase or promote women's athletics, USA Women's Basketball, the WNBA, Women's College Basketball, outstanding sportsmanship, great character and leadership while promoting local community involvement; If you want to showcase a female athlete that encompasses all of these virtues and can be a role model for all young girls aspiring to play sports, then who better to feature than Maya Moore? A winner at every level she's played at. She's intelligent, articulate and no non-sense. That's a winning combination. ;)

Reaction Score
As usual Maya is intelligent, thoughtful and classy! Which is a typical UCONN WBB grad! No surprise here!
Hey Scoop just tagging on your comments about Maya Moore!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom