Great Job | The Boneyard

Great Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll make this quick an short.

Thanks to the seniors for all of your work and dedication. Go out to Cincy next week and get yourself another bowl game.

Great job by Trevardo, the defense.

Great job by Nick and the special teams.

Great job by the Oline opening running lanes.

I'm not the least bit concerned by anything that happened in the last quarter.

Classless, and expected, pushing/shoving by snooki on the last play.

Off to a bowling party for my daughter.

Reaction Score
I'll make this quick an short.

Thanks to the seniors for all of your work and dedication. Go out to Cincy next week and get yourself another bowl game.

Great job by Trevardo, the defense.

Great job by Nick and the special teams.

Great job by the Oline opening running lanes.

I'm not the least bit concerned by anything that happened in the last quarter.

Classless, and expected, pushing/shoving by snooki on the last play.

Off to a bowling party for my daughter.
Enjoy the bowling party! (Oh, and I agree with almost everything you said, too.)

Reaction Score
..............Off to a bowling party........

Foreshadow?

Yes its really good to beat RU, awesome to beat RU, I mean great to beat RU. Had to say it 3 times - its been awhile since we beat em.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Thrilled to death with the victory today... Not just a win, but a throttling! Man I can't stand them!!

Reaction Score
This was the most satsfying win in a while. The headline of the ESPN recap story says it all "UConn denies Rutgers Share of Big East Title". UConn still leads in conference titles 2-0. That fact makes up for a lot of frustrations this year. A W next week would make the transition from Edsall to Coach P complete. Maryland and BCU sit at home while UConn plays in a bowl. It would be a huge step to beat Cincy on the road for a bowl bid.

The offense was a "finisher" today. turned turnovers into touchdowns rather than field goals. That was huge in putting the game away.

Reaction Score
Big game today by Nick Williams. Hard to believe he hasn't broken one to the house this year - he's had some great returns.

Most enjoyable game I can remember in a long time. Total unexpected dismantling of RU. Props to the seniors and the whole team for a dominant performance today.

Reaction Score
Man that felt good. Great atmosphere today at the Rent - I don't remember high-fiving more strangers and making more noise at any other game I've been to.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
If our D plays like they did today they will beat Cincy on the road ! I like how our team generally gels and gets stronger towards the end of the season! Great win over SnookiU :p
Thank you seniors I've enjoyed watching you guys play! Best part is I got banned from the Rutgirls scout board Bahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom