Great job KO | The Boneyard

Great job KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to thank KO for the wonderful job he did this week. To get these guys to play the way they did after such a horrible loss is remarkable. They played better than they have in some time. Hopefully they can build upon it starting tonight.

Reaction Score
KO was on his game tonight . Taking Boat out for Samuel was an excellent move at the time. Boat came back in and things changed. I wish he'd pull up for the mid range more often instead of trying to force the layup

Reaction Score
It was impressive to see the way they responded after that Louisville debacle, especially when playing a team for the third time in a hostile environment. That's the best start-to-finish performance they've had in quite awhile.

If Ollie got criticized after the Louisville game (and I was doing some of the critiquing), it only fair he gets credit for having the team prepared last night.

Reaction Score
He said he started Giffeye to spread the floor. Got to love a coach who doesn't stroke egos. Sure some players get away with more, but its an earned privilege.

Reaction Score
It had been a while since I've seen us play with that extra pep in our step as an entire team. Must be March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom