Great Job Cincy | The Boneyard

Great Job Cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Lest you worry that the AAC might get a good road win, the Bearcats managed to completely fold down the stretch in three different periods and lose 56-55 at Nebraska.

Fouling on a missed FT by Nebraska while up 2 points and with them in the double bonus inside the last 15 seconds of the first OT was breathtaking.

Reaction Score
Lest you worry that the AAC might get a good road win, the Bearcats managed to completely fold down the stretch in three different periods and lose 56-55 at Nebraska.

Fouling on a missed FT by Nebraska while up 2 points and with them in the double bonus inside the last 15 seconds of the first OT was breathtaking.

Yep. Incredibly dumb all around. Also fouled the play before that.

They tried hard to lose that game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
So the two biggest Big East bashers on this board are now trashing the AAC? Are you saying that UConn should stay in a league you think sucks?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Beating Nebraska would be a good road win? Nebraska sucks.

Reaction Score

Can't criticize Cincy when UConn gets beat at home by Yale! That is far worse than losing on the road to Nebraska.

Reaction Score
So the two biggest Big East bashers on this board are now trashing the AAC? Are you saying that UConn should stay in a league you think sucks?

I've been bashing the AAC for a long while now. But even I noticed one of the horrid AAC teams that got blown out by Oklahoma last night handled Creighton (to say the least) in their previous game.

zls44

Reaction Score
Can't criticize Cincy when UConn gets beat at home by Yale! That is far worse than losing on the road to Nebraska.

Yale is a top 100 team, to be fair. Stop just looking at the name and do some actual freaking research.

Reaction Score
Yale is a top 100 team, to be fair. Stop just looking at the name and do some actual freaking research.
top 100 my ass yale lost to freaking quinnipiac. they lost by 40 to florida, a team we play later this year. Lets just agree nebraska and yale are terrible.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UofMemphis said:
lol, and you guys were worried about Tulane...

I don't think its the right time for a Memphis fan to be laughing at Cincys bad play.

Not really time for a UCONN fan to talk about holding up your end of OOC either.

Reaction Score
Everyone needs to calm down and consider that things will change for us and the conference once we dispose of Duke.

zls44

Reaction Score
James said:
top 100 my ass yale lost to freaking quinnipiac. they lost by 40 to florida, a team we play later this year. Lets just agree nebraska and yale are terrible.

KenPom.com

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I've been bashing the AAC for a long while now. But even I noticed one of the horrid AAC teams that got blown out by Oklahoma last night handled Creighton (to say the least) in their previous game.

So you think the AAC is better than the Big East?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It was better last year for sure. Even ex-ing out Louisville.

You'll fight that one to the grave even though it's not true and who gives a damn about last year anymore.

Reaction Score
You'll fight that one to the grave even though it's not true and who gives a damn about last year anymore.

I care about UConn's 4th championship. You can revel in Villanova sucking ass.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I care about UConn's 4th championship. You can revel in Villanova sucking ass.

I could have predicted your response.

As a UConn fan I don't much care what Villanova does.

I also don't compare conferences based on a single team or a handful of games - but we got it - you do.

It's safe to post from hundreds of miles away how glorious the AAC is - you don't actually have to go watch these schools 'play basketball'.

Reaction Score
I could have predicted your response.

As a UConn fan I don't much care what Villanova does.

I also don't compare conferences based on a single team or a handful of games - but we got it - you do.

It's safe to post from hundreds of miles away how glorious the AAC is - you don't actually have to go watch these schools 'play basketball'.

LOL you compared the conferences 3 games into this year. What a hypocrite.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LOL you compared the conferences 3 games into this year. What a hypocrite.

I compared them on the programs and their long term outlooks. Which is how I've been comparing them the entire time.

Let me know what game you want to join me for at the Civic Center. Plenty of room here for you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, because this is the first time UConn has played a low major at XL during the holiday break. First time ever.

I offered to take you to a game and this is what I get?

Reaction Score
The loss to Yale was the most embarrassing loss in many many years for UConn. The loss to Yale was AT HOME. The Cincy loss was away. Losing at home at Gampel pavilion to Yale is a disgrace. UConn had Texas beat until they flubbed it away. Flubbing it away to Yale? Inexcusable.

zls44

Reaction Score
buddy said:
The loss to Yale was the most embarrassing loss in many many years for UConn. The loss to Yale was AT HOME. The Cincy loss was away. Losing at home at Gampel pavilion to Yale is a disgrace. UConn had Texas beat until they flubbed it away. Flubbing it away to Yale? Inexcusable.

The world isn't black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul