Great Homecoming for Napheesa but... | The Boneyard

Great Homecoming for Napheesa but...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am sad it wasn’t on SNY where we could have had a great pregame, halftime and postgame discussion with family interaction and video from the HS Jersey retirement ceremony Monday night.
I heard that the Colliers got 300 tickets for family and friends, plus another 7,000 acquaintances!

Congrats to her on a great career (that’s still going on). Kudos to Lisa Stone on how she’s improved the Billikens program.

Reaction Score
CBS Sports picks these games on purpose because they know that we will all tune in. That's why they picked up Gabby's homecoming last year, and often pick up the senior day game much to our chagrin. They get second pick after ESPN, so we're kind of stuck with them, though their in-game broadcast is much better than what ESPN's has become.

Reaction Score
I am sad it wasn’t on SNY where we could have had a great pregame, halftime and postgame discussion with family interaction and video from the HS Jersey retirement ceremony Monday night.
I heard that the Colliers got 300 tickets for family and friends, plus another 7,000 acquaintances!

Congrats to her on a great career (that’s still going on). Kudos to Lisa Stone on how she’s improved the Billikens program.
Wow, that would be 10 grand or so, right?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Wow, that would be 10 grand or so, right?
Went to their website and tickets range from $5-12 for the Women's team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom