Great Candace Parker article on Grantland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great Candace Parker article on Grantland

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
My top five now are Parker, Taurasi, Angel, Maya, Glory.
Glory? Based on her performance this year?

You need to do more than this to be considered best in the world.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Glory is the only one on my list that I would change. Who should replace her? EDD, Tina, Catchings or someone else. Catchings would be my next choice.

Reaction Score
Glory is the only one on my list that I would change. Who should replace her? EDD, Tina, Catchings or someone else. Catchings would be my next choice.

Put anyone you want on it. It's your list.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I realize that the byline touting her as the best WBB player was likely to raise eyebrows, but really, there was so much more to this article than that. Louisa Thomas deserves support. She writes about women's sports in an incisive fashion on a very high profile sports/culture site, and she is based in AZ. Maybe someday she'll write a feature on D. If she does, I'm sure it'll be terrific.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Yes, Charles and Catchings. And Fowles, Pondexter, Augustus.

I'm sure there are more. Yes, it's your list, but it's TN homerism.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I realize that the byline touting her as the best WBB player was likely to raise eyebrows, but really, there was so much more to this article than that. Louisa Thomas deserves support. She writes about women's sports in an incisive fashion on a very high profile sports/culture site, and she is based in AZ. Maybe someday she'll write a feature on D. If she does, I'm sure it'll be terrific.
It was an excellent article.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
in an open draft of wnba players, who are the 10 players you think would be chosen ahead of parker?

I do know that I'd take DT in a heart beat over anyone else. Probably Maya or Catchings next, but I do love Candace's size (Charles/Jackson/Cambage too). I also think Griner could do some great things, so it depends if I'm drafting for the future, or for right now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I guarantee she didn't write that byline either. That has editor written all over it, probably some dude who doesn't follow the WNBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom