Great Boat Quote | The Boneyard

Great Boat Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“I didn’t come back to school,” he said, “to play in the NIT.”

Put that on the blackboard before each game.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he didn't but he needs more help than he's get tin' . The last two wins notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
They've got a lot of games to win to keep that from happening. We have to pick off Tulsa and SMU at least once each I would think. We might even need to win the conference tourney.

Reaction Score
They've got a lot of games to win to keep that from happening. We have to pick off Tulsa and SMU at least once each I would think. We might even need to win the conference tourney.

So let's win them. It really helps the tournament is in Hartford since it's not exactly a place people want to vacation, let alone early March. Hopefully this blizzard will make those on the fence less likely to want to risk the (lovely?) weather.

Reaction Score
So let's win them. It really helps the tournament is in Hartford since it's not exactly a place people want to vacation, let alone early March. Hopefully this blizzard will make those on the fence less likely to want to risk the (lovely?) weather.

Temple and Memphis are the only teams that I think will travel well. Maybe Cinci. Temple already has a lot of alums in CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom