Great Ball game | The Boneyard

Great Ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i hate that we did not win this game, I thought going in that we would. But i am very proud of this team. We made it to the final four again and took a great ND team to OT. Dolson was amazing and the team played very hard. We did not have the best game of the year but we competed and looked good the whole game. Usually it takes me a couple of days to post after a loss at the end of the year but I am excited by this team and the future of Uconn Basketball. We had a great year and I love this team.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I am happy with what this team did this year especially given the graduation of Maya Moore. The one thing I will say with regards to the season is this I waited all season long for a game when all our stars were on the same page. It never happened. I kept thinking what would happen if KML, Tiffany, Bria and Dolson all had good scoring nights and Doty hit 3-4 threes and Faris scored in double figures. We had the potential of that happening all season long...I kept thinking this was going to be the night...alas it was not to be. We had nights when Tiffany stepped up but Dolson, Faris, Doty were non-existant. There were nights when KML stepped up and the others had bad nights, We had nights when it was Bria's turn and there were nights when Dolson had a good night...but, never all of them at the same time. How exciting would that have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom