Grantland 5-part series arguing potential CBB champions. Guess who is left out... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Grantland 5-part series arguing potential CBB champions. Guess who is left out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone on here a good writer? I bet someone could write one for UConn and maybe they'd post it.. maybe not but who knows.

Maybe we can get Leigh Montville to write something.

Reaction Score
The articles on UNC and Dook have been pretty bad in my opinion. I do think these articles are more a case of "fans" previewing their teams than actual credible college basketball writers making their picks. The guy who wrote the Dook article picked them to lose in the sweet sixteen, so yeah, it's probably just a case of grantland not having a UConn fan on their staff.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like Simmons and Klosterman too. And Simmons writes the same amount that he wrote for ESPN and Klosterman writes a couple articles a month.

The other 94% on that site sucks.

I can usually tell from the headline whether I'm going to like it or not, so I don't waste any time there. What I read, I tend to like. I don't need to click on "Reality TV Scorecard" to know it won't interest me.

Reaction Score
Simmons also had that sh1thouse podcast last year with his fatso friend Jacko just bashing UConn and Calhoun. Have been sort of turned off since ... as good as Grantland and his 30for30 stuff is
That podcast was just off the wall! Jacko has a lot of disdain for UConn. But it was the end of the season that mattered, and that rubbed it right back in Jacko's face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom