Grant Wahl died in Qatar | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Grant Wahl died in Qatar

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
oh, look!
more weird news from gutter, crapistan.

somehow, im not surprised.
of course, given the slow, yet steadily rising awareness lately around the subject that should not be mentioned, i too knee jerk to an opinion for these exploding umm, .....ahh, ..... hmmm.................. health concerns.
foul play by bad actors in crapistan yet to be determined. i'll just say that i hope the autopsy on the writer happens no where near either the northeast or west coast.

more dead people in gutter stories.
World Cup security guard in intensive care after fall at Lusail Stadium

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
the plot thickens.

'According to research by The Guardian and Amnesty International, the latter using figures provided by the government of Bangladesh, Qatari doctors ascribe around 70% of fatalities to "natural deaths" caused by acute cardio-respiratory failures.
However, for epidemiologists, heart and breathing failures are not causes of death but results. The cause of a cardiac arrest could be a heart attack or other irregularity, while respiratory failure could be caused by an allergic reaction or poisoning.
But no such explanations are given. Indeed, in a 2022 documentary series by German public broadcaster ARD, Qatari doctors even report being forced to fill out death certificates as such.'

Fact check: How many people died for the Qatar World Cup? – DW – 11/16/2022

elon bought twitter - sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
whelp, forget aboot the autopsy. there just was a story on that network, whose most famous faces were absolutely held up for scorn and derision (with vids of their crapola!), in the Senate hearing last week, aboot the writer's death.
turns out that his wife, the 'doctor,' was a member of the administrations bug team.

elon bought twitter- sweeeeeeeeeet!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mike Leach of Miss St. in critical condition after fighting pneumonia and upper respiratory since November.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Mike Leach of Miss St. in critical condition after fighting pneumonia and upper respiratory since November.
Took Mississippi 15 minutes to get a defibrillator too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This year my doc had me tested for that same type of aneurysm as I get recurring bronchitis related to GERD. I thought it was a silly concern and being overly cautious. I'd never heard of this before. So this autopsy news is an eye opener.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
My best friend/classmate at Harvard Business School was from Mississippi. Muzzle your arrogance!

Keep in mind we're talking about Starkville. Muzzle your outrage! It's not like it's a metropolis.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
My best friend/classmate at Harvard Business School was from Mississippi. Muzzle your arrogance!
by some metrics, Mississippi is the 'happiest' population in the nation, with South Carolina second.
and why not, since they don't spend all day parked in a line at the starbucks drivethru.
smart folks.
happy.
and, unlike New York, they haven't lost around two million in population in the last decade.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind we're talking about Starkville. Muzzle your outrage! It's not like it's a metropolis.

I don’t care if you are in Starkville or in your house in West Hartford. If you have a heart attack, and you get an AED on you within 15 minutes then you are doing well.

And yeah he probably lives in a nice area of Starkville. The response times would be as good as anywhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom