Graham Hayes on today's game, Griner, and Sims | The Boneyard

Graham Hayes on today's game, Griner, and Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
As Sims goes, so does Baylor's chance to win the National Championship.

The key to beating Baylor is to limit the touches by Sims and take her out of the game.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
From the link...For those who find BG "unlikeable"...

"Brittney is the same kind of personality," Mulkey said. "You'll see Robert at our games, you'll see Brittney at a soccer game. You'll see Brittney on the sideline at a football game doing cartwheels prior to the game. Brittney and Robert are very comfortable with the spotlight. They're very comfortable in their own bodies. They're very confident. And they're very good people. They really are. They make mistakes. But if you want an autograph and there are 500 people there, they'll sign every autograph you need. If you need a picture taken, they'll take every picture."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
that's actually nice to read about BG. i know she has had to do some PR after the punch. it's hard not to like a kid who is more like that then a kid who throws a cheap shot punch at another player...

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
that's actually nice to read about BG. i know she has had to do some PR after the punch. it's hard not to like a kid who is more like that then a kid who throws a cheap shot punch at another player...

That was one event. Young people are allowed to mature in life, as I see it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That was one event. Young people are allowed to mature in life, as I see it.
which was my point. it was one event, but a big and bad one. it's great to see that she's doing everything she can to be more defined by good stuff than one incident year(s) ago...

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
That was no cheap shot punch. I've watched the replay and there is no doubt that she definitely got her money's worth.

She's still a kid and in that instance her frustration boiled over and she lost it, momentarily. Since then she "did her time" (not very much, to be sure, but that was decided by others in the wcbb hierarchy) and has behaved admirably while in a constant spotlight.

I happen to like her style, but I hope her team comes up short vs. UConn.

As always, I like our chances.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
She didn't do much time in terms of suspension, but she's certainly done her time reputationally. Being in the spotlight for three years now, traveling all over the country and the world, etc, has been integral to her maturation I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom