Graduating Seniors/RS Juniors | The Boneyard

Graduating Seniors/RS Juniors

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Don’t want it to get lost in the game day thread, it probably warrants its own discussion :

That’s quite a few RS Juniors departing.

h/t Whaler RIP

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The minor surprises are Murphy and Tarbutt. I wonder if that was their decision to transfer or Edsall's. I guess the back-up kicker must look good in practice.

Looks like we will only have 7 scholarship seniors on the roster next year only two of whom are definite starters (Peart and Davis). Only 3 players left from the 2015 class:

Peart - class of 2015
Tyler Davis - class of 2015
Marshe Terry - class of 2015
Donovan Williams - class of 2016
Ryan Fines (Edsall)
Donevin O'reilly (Edsall)
Eli Thomas (Edsall)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The minor surprises are Murphy and Tarbutt. I wonder if that was their decision to transfer or Edsall's. I guess the back-up kicker must look good in practice.

Looks like we will only have 7 scholarship seniors on the roster next year only two of whom are definite starters (Peart and Davis):

Donovan Williams
Peart
Tyler Davis
Ryan Fines
Marshe Terry
Donevin O'reilly
Eli Thomas

The back up kicker looked good in practice? Tarbutt was awful.

Reaction Score
All the best to the graduating Huskies. Based on the UConnHuskies.com linked article, 2019's QBs will be Krajewski, Washington, McAfee, and TBD.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I would call Terry a surprise keep, but that is about it. Now Edsall can ramp up making offers again and bring this class up to at least 20 or so kids.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The fact that three upper class man DL players are not coming back speaks to the level of recruits we were getting. Basically they were replaced with True frosh and a RS frosh.

Surprised Tarbutt is moving on but he hasn't be fantastic.

I wish all the kids the best and thank them for their time as a Husky! These seniors and RS JRs suffered through some of the darkest years of UConn FB. I give them lots of credit for lasting through it!

Reaction Score
Would have been nice to keep Murphy. He works hard and would be good practice player To help get the the other defensive linemen better. His interception vs Umass was awesome. Unfortunately just not quick or big enough.

Reaction Score
Wish them all the best.

Would have liked for Murphy to return. He is an effective backup and could play 10 or so snaps a game. D Line depth will be a problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom