Grabbing rebounds | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Grabbing rebounds

Reaction Score
Is Sanogo getting a pass? For all his wonderful attributes, I've always felt he should be a better rebounder. Sometimes it seems that he just doesn't like to jump. Am I alone on this?
Pretty sure he led the BE in rebounding last year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like the thread title. Grabbing rebounds.

Karaban and Clingan have been real good tracking the ball in flight and bodying up a defender to box out.

At a certain point all the bigs not only have to get the rebound, they need to put their paws on it assertively and make it clear swiping at the ball isn't going to jar it loose. Start getting fouls on the opponent for the simple act of trying to swipe at the ball after a UConn player gets the rebound.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I like the thread title. Grabbing rebounds.

Karaban and Clingan have been real good tracking the ball in flight and bodying up a defender to box out.

At a certain point all the bigs not only have to get the rebound, they need to put their paws on it assertively and make it clear swiping at the ball isn't going to jar it loose. Start getting fouls on the opponent for the simple act of trying to swipe at the ball after a UConn player gets the rebound.
Need Jeff Adrien to come in and teach them how to get them bows up.

Reaction Score
Also liked the title but OP should not make it about DC especially he is the rebound leader with 6 in 12 mins while Sanogo with 5 in 27 mins. Furthermore, even casual fans would know that size does not translate directly to rebounding. Bradley vs Rodman!

With that being said, DC seems to have a knack for rebounding, just not for securing it after. He will be a rebounding monster when he’s learned it by not bringing it down, elbowing out, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom