Gotta Think 2-1 Is In Play | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gotta Think 2-1 Is In Play

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Although it is really up to Charlton, Mora seem to think that his performance rated more time

Reaction Score
Agree with some of what you say, but the turnovers, 10 penalties, the blown pass interference call by the refs, were costly for us. If those don’t happen you can easily tack on another 14 or 21 points. I think the coaches should consider using Victor on punt returns and kick offs, the kids a barracuda with the football in his hands.
My point was more, if they don't clean up those self inflicted problems (turnovers, penalties) AND continue to improve, beating Syracuse will not happen. Could it be in play... sure, but there is a lot of work to be done

Reaction Score
Unless we come up some semblance of a vertical passing game by next Saturday with the receivers we still have, beating Cuse is off the table. I thought we would use the CCSU game to start developing this dimension of the offense but except for a very few plays, we really didn't. Unfortunately the game was a dogfight into the 4th quarter and apparently Charlton didn't want to risk the win by taking chances throwing downfield.

I'm very curious about the offensive gameplan for next week. Good as the running game has been up to now, it will not be enough to get us the win on Saturday.

We need to sustain drives early or we will be in a big hole by the end of the 1st quarter. Receivers can't be dropping passes that hit them in the hands. We have to keep it close and get the game into the 4th quarter.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We've already played this game against Cuse a few years ago. They will keep passing up the sideline until we can stop it, which we can't.

We might be closer elsewhere on the field, but they can pass at will and we can't pass at all.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The problem with Syracuse is that they are going to be much better than we thought. We could potentially beat last year’s Syracuse team but I’m not so sure about this year’s team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom