Gotta Luv Lou | The Boneyard

Gotta Luv Lou

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She also had a nice game other than shooting - 5 steals, 4 assists, and good defense.

That was so funny from Geno, and then I actually really enjoyed both Andy and Rebeca in the post game studio - both with solid insights into the program and what makes it go. They still don't appear to have a good rapport but the talk was really solid.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Hilarious comment by Geno.....I guess they were announcing something after the game about his tournament win totals and Lou looks at him and says "You s**k".
Holly congratulated Geno on 10 straight FF, and asked him his thoughts, he said this kids keep him humble, he said he was on the bench he and the assistants remarked that 10 straight years of Final Fours and Lou looked at him said "You s--k"! And Geno started laughing...

Reaction Score
She also had a nice game other than shooting - 5 steals, 4 assists, and good defense.

That was so funny from Geno, and then I actually really enjoyed both Andy and Rebeca in the post game studio - both with solid insights into the program and what makes it go. They still don't appear to have a good rapport but the talk was really solid.

If looks could kill, Andy would be on the wrong side of the grass.

Reaction Score
Those of you saying Rebecca and Andy don't have a rapport don't get it. For a long time there was a waitress at a sports bar I often visited, and we had the same rapport. She's purposely spill my drink on the bar, and I would stick my fingers in it and flick it at her. I gave her a dollar tip and she tore the bill up, and I told her that's all you're getting - it wasn't. I walked out of the bar without paying the bill, and I went back in a while later to pay. Their rapport is like that. They like to needle each other because they respect each other.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

I love Lobo but her constantly busting Andy's chops is getting old.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Those of you saying Rebecca and Andy don't have a rapport don't get it. For a long time there was a waitress at a sports bar I often visited, and we had the same rapport. She's purposely spill my drink on the bar, and I would stick my fingers in it and flick it at her. I gave her a dollar tip and she tore the bill up, and I told her that's all you're getting - it wasn't. I walked out of the bar without paying the bill, and I went back in a while later to pay. Their rapport is like that. They like to needle each other because they respect each other.

Occasionally she reaches out and touches his arm. That's not a typical body language gesture for a person who can't stand being together with somebody.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Occasionally she reaches out and touches his arm. That's not a typical body language gesture for a person who can't stand being together with somebody.
I hadn't notice that. I had noticed Andy touching her arm and she stiffens and looks down at it.

Reaction Score
Lou has 3 rebs, 4 asts and 5 blks, zero TO and zero foul, a great performance.
One of the announcers in the FIRST half said that she had 4 rebounds so something happened with the official scorers. Something wrong with this picture. She had a few shots that were in and out and her overall game was nice and solid. She didn't get a whole lot of open looks, in my mind. She draws more attention than anyone on the team every night. I'd love for her to get untracked a bit and I'd love for her not to get smacked in the head game after game.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
One of the announcers in the FIRST half said that she had 4 rebounds so something happened with the official scorers. Something wrong with this picture. She had a few shots that were in and out and her overall game was nice and solid. She didn't get a whole lot of open looks, in my mind. She draws more attention than anyone on the team every night. I'd love for her to get untracked a bit and I'd love for her not to get smacked in the head game after game.
Yeah, I don't need 10 for 1o. Seven for 10 works fine.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wow, someone has an impressively long memory :D
How does one forget a coach who arrives for a home visit and feels the first priority is to jam a pink flamingo into the lawn and yelling, "In Georgia everybody has a pink flamingo on their lawn!!!"

And being told, "Yeah, but this is Colorado." [Strother]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom