Got my UCONN men's NC Husky bobblehead... but also... | The Boneyard

Got my UCONN men's NC Husky bobblehead... but also...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I posted this over on the men's board cuz I think it's pretty cool. But posting here cuz I also have a really old UCONN cheerleader Barbie. It has to be at least 20 years old, maybe older. I figure since the women have cheerleaders / cheer squads it was at least tangentially related to WCBB... Here are pics of them. The quality of the bobblehead was surprisingly good. Heavy, made from ceramic. Good quality...

Jonathan bobblehead.jpeg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The Barbie is in it's original packaging - the plastic is weathered for sure. It's survived 2 moves as well - one up to LA, and then one when I bought my house up here (side note - HATE moving. It's mind-bogglingly energy sucking!)

UCONN Barbie.jpeg

Reaction Score
I have that Barbie too! Not in packaging. And I think I tried to do or brush her hair at some point haha, so it's not quite in it's original state. But good condition other than that :)

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
The Barbie is in it's original packaging - the plastic is weathered for sure. It's survived 2 moves as well - one up to LA, and then one when I bought my house up here (side note - HATE moving. It's mind-bogglingly energy sucking!)

View attachment 91423

I hear you and feel your pain as regards moving. My wife and I moved ten times during our first 11 years. The last 30 years, fortunately, have only seen three relocations!

Reaction Score

View attachment 91423
I got my daughter one (That is what I keep telling myself) back when they came out. I also picked up a UConnopoly board game back around 2004-05 range. Classics!

Reaction Score
I have a Jim Calhoun bobblehead floating around somewhere. I'm sure I didn't throw it out but I haven't seen it in a while. At the time Geno was asked when his bobblehead was coming out and he said something to the effect that you don't need it because you have the real thing. Classic Geno.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom