Google algorithm | The Boneyard

Google algorithm

Reaction Score
I haven’t been monitoring the Boneyard recently but, when I tried to pull it up today on Google, it was much more difficult to identify than ever before.

I usually just type in Boneyard and it would appear after a few paid restaurant ads. Today it took a second, refined search, to get past other ads and UConn related news.

Has anyone else experienced this, what appears to me to be a change to the Google algorithm? Or is there another explanation to be made?

Thanks...

Reaction Score
I haven’t been monitoring the Boneyard recently but, when I tried to pull it up today on Google, it was much more difficult to identify than ever before.

I usually just type in Boneyard and it would appear after a few paid restaurant ads. Today it took a second, refined search, to get past other ads and UConn related news.

Has anyone else experienced this, what appears to me to be a change to the Google algorithm? Or is there another explanation to be made?

Thanks...
Umm. Delete Google, and use duckduckgo. You'll like it better.

Reaction Score
Once I type in UConn Women's Basketball The Boneyard, it stays when I type. Then I just click on it.

Reaction Score
The Boneyard will give you the men's and women's Boneyard. I don't even have to type the entire search.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
When I click on Firefox my most frequented sites have their own tiles. I just click onto the tile that says The Boneyard without having to type in anything.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Bookmark it.

Serious question - is it difficult to remember the-boneyard.com? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Reaction Score
Bookmark it.

Serious question - is it difficult to remember the-boneyard.com? Seems pretty straightforward to me.
In point of fact, boneyard.com is owned by somebody else.

But more importantly, why the snark?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom