Goodbye Tulsa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Goodbye Tulsa

Reaction Score
Wish the UConn basketball IG threw a liiiiittle shade in their celebratory post but hey

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
WE WON?!?!
ADA01D1B-8520-4F84-A6A9-FB3C998D9F53.jpeg

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
its Tulsa on a Thursday night. Do you blame them?
Honestly, I remember seeing Tulsa on my bracket a decent amount of times YEARS before we joined the AAC. Surprised they can't garner a bigger following. Like it or not the AAC is a very good conference for some of this teams with less tradition.

Reaction Score
The announcers talked all night about how no 5 seed would want to play Tulsa how about does anyone in this conference want to play us!!!!!
Let’s put the brakes on this. We’ve been routed a few times, let’s see if we’re really over the hump.

Reaction Score
4 days of just awful weather here, Mon. to Thurs, hovering around 0 degrees, rain, and wind, so what a wonderful surprise to wake up on Friday to sun and a 16 point UConn win. I hope that is some kind of analogy moving forward for UConn as this weekend is supposed to be lovely. The second time I've woken up (first being Temple) to a UConn double-digit win so, for karma sake, if you need me to fall asleep early on Sunday, I'll take one for the team!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Doesn't seem like such a bad town. Not too many places you can hang out with Harry Potter and get gas money for doing it. He charges like $150 if you want to visit him at his spot in Orlando.

1581063315536.png

Reaction Score
4 days of just awful weather here, Mon. to Thurs, hovering around 0 degrees, rain, and wind, so what a wonderful surprise to wake up on Friday to sun and a 16 point UConn win. I hope that is some kind of analogy moving forward for UConn as this weekend is supposed to be lovely. The second time I've woken up (first being Temple) to a UConn double-digit win so, for karma sake, if you need me to fall asleep early on Sunday, I'll take one for the team!
Where do you live?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
its Tulsa on a Thursday night. Do you blame them?
I think that makes it worse. Is there anything else to do in Tulsa on Thursday night?

As I read us taking a victory lap over beating Tulsa and getting wind in their building, I realize how much damage our time in the AAC has done for collective psyche.

Reaction Score
Where do you live?
Serbia, so the time difference makes watching most games very tough unless it is a weekend game that starts between noon and 4. I've seen too many close calls over the past few weekends! If it was an important game in March I would find a way, of course!

Reaction Score
Serbia, so the time difference makes watching most games very tough unless it is a weekend game that starts between noon and 4. I've seen too many close calls over the past few weekends! If it was an important game in March I would find a way, of course!
Good news! Sunday is at noon so you're in luck!

Reaction Score
Cincy will be a huge test. I'll fully believe we've gotten over the hump if we can take care of business on Sunday.
While this season has been extremely frustrating, it's certainly been a fun one to watch.

I still truly believe in this team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom