Goodbye Boneyarders! | The Boneyard

Goodbye Boneyarders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Maya set her calendar to end tomorrow. We're now approaching 4 1/2 hours till doomsday. I just finished conversing with some fellow Australian computer nuts where it is already the 21st and they're still pecking away with their eMails. Did Maya get any training re time zones?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Maya set her calendar to end tomorrow. We're now approaching 4 1/2 hours till doomsday. I just finished conversing with some fellow Australian computer nuts where it is already the 21st and they're still pecking away with their eMails. Did Maya get any training re time zones?
Actually it won't happen until 6:12 EST. That's when the Winter Solstice is and their calender runs out. So we still have some time. I'm setting my alarm tomorrow, figure the world ending will wake me up.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
mayan_calendar.jpg

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Actually it won't happen until 6:12 EST. That's when the Winter Solstice is and their calender runs out. So we still have some time. I'm setting my alarm tomorrow, figure the world ending will wake me up.
Some folks don't plan on sleeping the apocalypse away, or dying "on a dry spell" old sport :cool::

Stop the world — I wanna get off!

A sexy swimsuit model and countless other lusty New Yorkers say tomorrow’s predicted Mayan apocalypse is a great reason to have sex, and are turning to social media and doomsday-themed parties in hopes of fully experiencing humanity’s steamy climax.

“If I die, I don’t want to die on a dry spell!” declared model Niki Ghazian.

The sexy fashion plate, who works in New York and Los Angeles, told The Post she’ll attend a fashion party with friends tonight to celebrate Doomsday Eve — and, hopefully, hook up with someone hot.

“Everybody should go out feeling satisfied,” she told The Post. “If the world’s gonna end, why hold back?”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/end_of_world_is_very_bed_news_for_QnNdRlOJ9XcFik5zjd8JvI

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The policia up at Tikal have apparently been kept busy for the past few days arresting young women who have felt obliged to get naked and dance the eotwawki dance. There seems to be some suspicion that some sort of chemical substances may have been involved. Here is another take from Peter Cook, Dudley Moore and friends

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Well, it wasn't quite the conflagration we'd been countin on.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
am or pm?

I assume Central Standard Time, since most, if not all, Mayans lived in that zone
It was a.m. It would have been 5:12 CST. (it was 11:12 UTC)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Funny I hit the reset on mine and it is good for another 5000+ years. Feeling so positive about it I decided to pick up my new Ford C-Max afterall. Nice.
Who knew...that the "other side" would look exactly like the old side? :confused:

Reaction Score
Funny I hit the reset on mine and it is good for another 5000+ years. Feeling so positive about it I decided to pick up my new Ford C-Max afterall. Nice.

I have a feeling the next 5,000 years are going to be great...let's see, how many WCBB championships is that...? :cool:

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Cute car Ice...combined 47 mpg!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Cute car Ice...combined 47 mpg!!!
Amazing vision in all directions. Seats have great support, a lot of room for a smaller car. Important for the average icebear at 10 foot tall. Almost 700 mile range with it 14 gallon gas tank. So far so good.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Amazing vision in all directions. Seats have great support, a lot of room for a smaller car. Important for the average icebear at 10 foot tall. Almost 700 mile range with it 14 gallon gas tank. So far so good.
I've been eye-balling a custom replication :) shop in LA called "ICON" for a while now. They specialize in adding a new twist to the classic old Toyota Land Cruiser and Ford Bronco. Now that we've been spared, I'll be pulling the trigger on one of their FJ43's. I'm going with the diesel engine and believe it not, the beast will get almost 30mpg:

http://www.icon4x4.com/

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I've been eye-balling a custom replication :) shop in LA called "ICON" for a while now. They specialize in adding a new twist to the classic old Toyota Land Cruiser and Ford Bronco. Now that we've been spared, I'll be pulling the trigger on one of their FJ43's. I'm going with the diesel engine and believe it not, the beast will get almost 30mpg:

http://www.icon4x4.com/
Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member