Good win for us, but kudos to HC | The Boneyard

Good win for us, but kudos to HC

Reaction Score
Pujals was a tough savvy QB to start the season with. If he was at UConn, we win by 5 tds. Looks like Joseph may be out for a while. We'll be playing 3-2-6 soon.

Reaction Score
Winning isn't good enough for many people here. The game thread reads like a conversation at a bipolar support group.
You didn't happen to watch the game, did you? That game could have driven the most sane man to complete disarray.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You didn't happen to watch the game, did you? That game could have driven the most sane man to complete disarray.

Find me a sane man on the boneyard and I'll rethink my position :)

The number of people who gave up on the game long before it was over is as laughable as the number who have already given up on the season.

I understand frustration, but most of the comments during a game are absurd.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

What does watching have to do with anything?
Two people could watch a game and still come out with opposing opinions.
It wasn't pretty by any means but UConn did shut down the scoring in the second half when they saw 20 go up in the first half.
RE2 helped win this game - last year it was lost at the half
Adjustments were made and the team responded - that is a huge positive
Yes the OL is extremely weak and there were many 1st game mistakes but at this point a W is what this team needed.
Losing JJ is huge

Reaction Score
What does watching have to do with anything?
Two people could watch a game and still come out with opposing opinions.
It wasn't pretty by any means but UConn did shut down the scoring in the second half when they saw 20 go up in the first half.
RE2 helped win this game - last year it was lost at the half
Adjustments were made and the team responded - that is a huge positive
Yes the OL is extremely weak and there were many 1st game mistakes but at this point a W is what this team needed.
Losing JJ is huge
You can't be that dumb, can you? What you ramble on to say supports my statement.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Knowing Edsall, I'm surprised he didn't kick the field goal down 7-20, that turned out to be wrong, if this wasn't our FBS opener I expect him to make that call 9 times out of 10.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
They need time. We need to support. Win is a win, if they lost however... attendance next weekend would be abysmal which is not what we need right now. SO thankfully we pulled the W. Now on to USF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom