Good win fellas! | The Boneyard

Good win fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I actually feel like a few of our freshman grew up. BJ Young and Abron specifically. You guys are going to be very good down the road. Don't get me wrong, y'all are good now, just that y'all will be VERY good in February/March. I feel like we really missed Powell, but we will be a very pesky team this year. I had a great time at the game.

Reaction Score
I actually feel like a few of our freshman grew up. BJ Young and Abron specifically. You guys are going to be very good down the road. Don't get me wrong, y'all are good now, just that y'all will be VERY good in February/March. I feel like we really missed Powell, but we will be a very pesky team this year. I had a great time at the game.
Really classy post.

I wish Powell wasn't injured. Good luck the rest of the year--I'll be rooting for your team the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
great game. fun to watch.

ark was better than advertised...imo.

at seasons end, this will be considered a very quality win.

Reaction Score
Good coach, a talented team, I expect Arkansas will make some noise in the SEC. Good big men, solid guards, you're missing forwards though.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That kid B.J. Young is a keeper. And Abrom is a man down low. I think you guys have a very bright future.

Reaction Score
If Abron can body up Davis without fouling him every single possession then you guys may be able to hang around with Kentucky. That Young kid is good and Wade kid seems decent as well.

Reaction Score
Young is great. Good game-very BE like- scrappy. Good luck the rest of the year.

Reaction Score
I was very impressed with Young and Abron killed us on the boards. We had perhaps our best offensive game of the year but could never totally put your guys away.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Very impressed with your freshmen. Team played very well without Powell. Good luck the rest of the season. Beat Florida and Kentucky.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I was interested to see Ky Madden play ... he's got nice size, I'm sure he'll become a nice piece as the year goes on. BJ Young and Abrom are studs.

Where were you sitting, btw? Passed a few Razorback fans on the way out.

Reaction Score
Noticed Arkansas fans scattered throughout the building....I was in 200 and there were two random guys in the back corner all by themselves. Good turnout for the game overall and the crowd seemed in to the action. Impressive to see most people didn't start bailing until about 2:00 min. to go in the game.

I have to agree that the original post was classy. Nice to see when fans of other teams aren't always talking smack

Reaction Score
I was on the 10th row, directly across from the Arkansas bench. Fun experience, and your fans were more than hospitable.

I was interested to see Ky Madden play ... he's got nice size, I'm sure he'll become a nice piece as the year goes on. BJ Young and Abrom are studs.

Where were you sitting, btw? Passed a few Razorback fans on the way out.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoyed your experience. Arkansas is going to be a solid team this year, and if they hadn't lost Powell that game might have went down to the wire. Good luck

Reaction Score
Great game. We just came up short against a great team. UCONN is the truth and I expect they will be in the final four. I was proud of our guys for the way they played. We got a lot of positives we can take from that game. I'm expecting a better season after watching that game. Sorry I'm a little late in posting this. Anyway hope to see you guys in the tournament soon. Cheers.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Razerbacks are a fun team, really tried to take it to the Huskies, and it was working for a while

I think you're going to have a good season, exceeding expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger