Good Video on Purvis | The Boneyard

Good Video on Purvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How many small cones = a chair?

The cones may not be that tough, but watch out for the flyswatter!

I joke out of giddiness though. This kid is going to do wonders for us THIS year. Working against a kid with this talent, size and physicality in practice will do great things for Bazz and Boat.

And once Purvis (can we just start calling him the G-Man?) actually gets on the court against other teams...I think he's the perfect UConn player, destined to be a star by the time he's done.

Reaction Score
The cones may not be that tough, but watch out for the flyswatter!

I joke out of giddiness though. This kid is going to do wonders for us THIS year. Working against a kid with this talent, size and physicality in practice will do great things for Bazz and Boat.

And once Purvis (can we just start calling him the G-Man?) actually gets on the court against other teams...I think he's the perfect UConn player, destined to be a star by the time he's done.

Seems like a very high character kid as well.

Reaction Score
All I know is watching that video it makes me want to hit the gym and lose some weight. The kid can certainly motivate this fan.

Reaction Score
All I know is watching that video it makes me want to hit the gym and lose some weight. The kid can certainly motivate this fan.
When you are at the gym do some workouts for me because I plan on doing nothing.:)

Reaction Score
Purvis just tweeted this:
@rpurvis5: " Greatness Begins When Selfishness Ends "
#Uconnway

Reaction Score
Good to see this. Mature kid, when I was his age greatness was measured in bed by women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom