Good thoughts for the injured. | The Boneyard

Good thoughts for the injured.

Reaction Score
The list keeps growing with major injuries. Good thoughts for their recovery. I am most concerned for Caroline as she doesn't accompany the team due to head and neck injuries. Those type of injuries make roundball seem very minor. Have some good thoughts for all.

Reaction Score
I have been a huge Caroline fan. Remember how she put the team on her back freshman year? What guts! Feel very bad for her but at some point if it is your future or playing you know what the answer is.

Reaction Score
I have been a huge Caroline fan. Remember how she put the team on her back freshman year? What guts! Feel very bad for her but at some point if it is your future or playing you know what the answer is.

Sometimes I want to see Caroline get back on the court in her freshman year form and health. Then there are times I want to wrap her up in bubble wrap so she can't ever get hurt again. I think we all just want the best for her, but no one seems to know at this point what that is.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I thought I read somewhere (on here) that head injuries like hers can take a long time to heal. I wonder if they are shutting her down - no activities that could re-aggravate the injuries - let her rest for 6 months or a year, and then re-evaluate? Bottom line her health is most important, but if she can heal fully with no new head traumas, maybe she will be ok for hoops (maybe not - like I said her health is most important)...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Carol is kept off flights and out of a loud/bright arena. However, she does interact with the team socially. If we see her at a game later this year, that would be a good sign.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom