Good Sue Bird interview with several UCONN mentions | The Boneyard

Good Sue Bird interview with several UCONN mentions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LINK

So now I have a tiny window into what's happening at UCONN practices these days. Fun to imagine Bird playing on the B team against the UCONN starting 5. I wonder what it feels like for Hartley/Faris, etc. to look up and see Sue Bird as their opponent.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have a feeling that Bria, growing up on Long Island, heard about Sue Bird on occasion. :)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Maybe Tina will stop by over vacation if she's back over the holidays at all - she could play scout team center ?!???! :D

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
What a win-win it's been for Sue to rehab here. Sounds like everything went entirely as expected for her in terms of recovery, and it's wonderful to have a player of that caliber around the program, especially with a team this young. Good for her that she's able to resume playing, but I'm a little sad to see her go.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
What a win-win it's been for Sue to rehab here. Sounds like everything went entirely as expected for her in terms of recovery, and it's wonderful to have a player of that caliber around the program, especially with a team this young. Good for her that she's able to resume playing, but I'm a little sad to see her go.

Absolutely. She has a proven track record and street cred that are just about unmatchable.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sniff, Sniff do I smell another SEC letter to the NCAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom