Good stuff from the courant's DC on twitter today... | The Boneyard

Good stuff from the courant's DC on twitter today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wayne Morgan along with a few commits and non-commits , "and some surprises" on 1/20/12... NICE way to finish out the recruiting process prior to signing day.

Also, Coach Sos visiting OL Brodie tomorrow and Coach DeLeone visited WR Golden this week...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this is BIG!!!

1) malik would be huge to keep him home, also to get PP's foot in the door at cheshire acd. that school will have several d1 guys the next couple years.

2)wayne is down to us and cuse with ruty being a outside 3rd. i think he had a interview last night after his bowl game thing down south, its on scout, i don't have a membership there to watch it. he would be another big get as we know.

3)going to see brodie is good, he is going to visit ruty and the u this month. he visited us in the fall around turkey time if i remeber correctly. not sure where we really stand. my hope is that we look good and hes just exploring all options. the u came in late but hopefully the crap going on down there keeps him away. i feel that if ruty was the 1 he would have already pulled the trigger but who knows.

as for visiting guys
-barrington morris is supose to be one of them, he is a Minn dc with several bcs offers shopping around. when he scheduled the visit in december he said on twitter something to the effect that he was very excited about the uconn visit.
-at some point tyler samara was going to take his official this month
-i wonder who else is visiting????

dc on twitter also said that whitmer and phillips are rooming together, hopefully that turns into a on field love afair lol.

Reaction Score
As much as i've reported that Malik to Penn St. was a done deal regardless of the situation. I heard a few days ago that it's not a done deal and most likely will decommit. This definitely opens the door for uconn. Take it for what it's worth.

Reaction Score
Real busy couple weeks for the UCONN coaches. Hoping for some big surprises!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thats for the info dave. beating iowa would be great if thats what hes down 2.

Reaction Score
He also had a visit planned to Wisconsin, but didnt take it,so that bodes well for Uconn.I believe it will really come down to Iowa and Uconn

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
He also had a visit planned to Wisconsin, but didnt take it,so that bodes well for Uconn.I believe it will really come down to Iowa and Uconn
did he have a offer from them? the whole time it seemed that he wanted to stay close to home and psu was close enough. now that he wants out i hope the feeling is that iowa is to far away, kind of like wisc.

-also on twitter dez said were going to the atl(GA) to Parker Firm to do the AD search. hmm going down south ehh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom