Good read on Adams/Brewster | The Boneyard

Good read on Adams/Brewster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2015/02/24/brewster-academy-basketball/

Nan posted it in today's links. Informative piece, never even realized Brewster was on the banks of Winnipausakee.
Great article.
Sarcasm on: If some of the creme de la creme go to this extremely remote school why isn't UConn getting recruits to its moderately remote campus. Sarcasm off. This article should end the debate about Storrs.

Doesn't end the debate about conference. We'll have to see how that plays out. I still think a great coach and an institution that supports the bb program are the most important factors.

Smith has a lot of KO in him! Or is it the other way around.

pj

Reaction Score
When the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign was trying to recruit professors from the University of Chicago, they dealt with the objection that there was nothing to do in Urbana-Champaign by replying, "It's a great place to get work done."

Storrs is a great place to work on your basketball game.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
That article, even knowing it's kind of a puff piece and only tangentially about him, made me more anxious for JA to get to Storrs than all his highlight videos put together.

Reaction Score
Not to take anything away from Jalen but I was very impressed with what Mitchell has done there and how is has endeared himself to the school.

Reaction Score
Storrs--- good education---good BB--- good social life. Remember when our BE brothers said we could NEVER attract recruits!!! They wanted an urban campus-- Boston DC NYC Philly etc. Al Davis--- Just WIN baby, (and the recruits will come).:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom