Good night for UConn alums | The Boneyard

Good night for UConn alums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rudy goes for 32 and 7 in a two-point win over the Knicks. Even better: he almost shot 50% from the floor.

Kemba went for 27 and scored nearly 40% of the Bobcats' points. Even better: the Bobcats notched another L in their quest for that illusive #1 pick.

Emeka goes for 17 and 13 in a win. A.J. Price chipped in 12 points and 3 assists.

And possibly the best news of the night: Mark Emmert got b**** slapped by the Mountain West conference. This has nothing to do with UConn alums, but it made me feel good.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
And Jeremy Lamb got a few minutes at the end of the Thunder game and hit a 3. It was a single digit game and Lamb was in with Durant, Westbrook, Perkins, and Ibaka, so it wasn't exactly garbage time seeing as 4 starters were also in. But to be fair, the game wasn't as close as the score indciated. Whatever, I'll take it. #babysteps

Reaction Score
when Rudy started out 2-8 I figured he was in line for another garbage game, he got on fire in the 3rd.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
And Jeremy Lamb got a few minutes at the end of the Thunder game and hit a 3. It was a single digit game and Lamb was in with Durant, Westbrook, Perkins, and Ibaka, so it wasn't exactly garbage time seeing as 4 starters were also in. But to be fair, the game wasn't as close as the score indciated. Whatever, I'll take it. #babysteps

#lambsteps

Reaction Score
Lamb got a block with about 20 seconds left then dribbled out the clock while the camera showed Westbrook and Durant. Will go down as highpoint of his NBA career.

Reaction Score
As a diehard Knicks fan, and diehard UConn fan. This was a bittersweet night

Reaction Score
Lamb got a block with about 20 seconds left then dribbled out the clock while the camera showed Westbrook and Durant. Will go down as highpoint of his NBA career.

Thanks for your interest in UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Your missing a part. He nailed a three then on the next possession on defense he blocked the player.

Reaction Score

Boat and now Lamb. With a little effort you can get to Freescooter's "it's on Ollie" class, you just need a little more activity and focus, no takin' time off to be with your homies.

Reaction Score
Yes, yes I was on an balloon knot posting tangent last night.

Reaction Score
I just wish more UConn alums played for contenders. It could only help the program having our own players on ESPN/ABC or TNT every week. I like watching the NBA especially come playoff time. I never had a favorite team but always pulled for UConn guys. It would be nice to see more UConn guys having the chance to pick up NBA rings.

Reaction Score
Boat show is carving his niche as a nice little troll on this forum.

Reaction Score
I just wish more UConn alums played for contenders. It could only help the program having our own players on ESPN/ABC or TNT every week. I like watching the NBA especially come playoff time. I never had a favorite team but always pulled for UConn guys. It would be nice to see more UConn guys having the chance to pick up NBA rings.

At least our veteran Uconn alums are playing on contenders like Rip-Bulls, Caron-Clippers and Ray- Heat all will be shooting for ring"s".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom