Good news from practice | The Boneyard

Good news from practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
From John A:

Sophomore guard Bria Hartley returned to practice Tuesday after missing more than a week with a concussion suffered in a collision diving for a loose ball. The team had Wednesday off and she is expected back on the floor today. So all is well.

Caroline Doty, whose return was first delayed in the summer when she aggravated her left knee, then in October when she had a minor surgical touch-up, is reportedly playing very well.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Ditto to Wooo Hoo!
Add a BIG VERMONT CHEER for CD.

I can't wait to see her doing her little hop, skip and jump act when bringing the ball up-court. ------ with a big smile on her face that reflects her love for the game.

She is OH SO SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I am keeping a candle lit for her every week.........GO CD!!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Saw CD practicing with a big old bionic knee. She looked like she was moving pretty well though. Didn't look hesitant to drive or change directions or anything like that.

Reaction Score
From John A:

Sophomore guard Bria Hartley returned to practice Tuesday after missing more than a week with a concussion suffered in a collision diving for a loose ball. The team had Wednesday off and she is expected back on the floor today. So all is well.

Caroline Doty, whose return was first delayed in the summer when she aggravated her left knee, then in October when she had a minor surgical touch-up, is reportedly playing very well.

Best news I've heard all day, she deserves it so much!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Maybe the XL center can post a countdown clock to the first games on their sign and mount a live webcam across the street for us to watch.

I am jonesing.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Great news. I'm really praying for CD and I'm also glad they kept Bria out for an extended time out of caution. Speaking of concussions in girls sports, I stumbled on this....

LINK

Reaction Score
Add a BIG VERMONT CHEER for CD.

I can't wait to see her doing her little hop, skip and jump act when bringing the ball up-court. ------ with a big smile on her face that reflects her love for the game.

She is OH SO SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OC:

I think she reminds you of Mel Thomas. Determination and love of the game.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
her little hop, skip and jump act when bringing the ball up-court.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Courtney Paris does the same thing after handing off a snagged rebound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom