Good mojo in Park City | The Boneyard

Good mojo in Park City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not exactly in town, but gotta love the name. Heard it's a good place. Hope you can cagole them into the UC game.

ps - how's the snow?

DALTX

I don't have a hobby, I watch UConn
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 17.43.08.png

Saw this in New Mexico a couple weeks ago ...

Reaction Score
Not exactly in town, but gotta love the name. Heard it's a good place. Hope you can cagole them into the UC game.

ps - how's the snow?
It's been snowing all day but only a couple inches accumulated. I spent most of the day in the woods, and the powder was surprisingly really good still after their huge xmas storm. Lots of good turns even in the afternoon

Reaction Score
Good luck, Utah is dry. We tried a pub years ago. (at least 15), and they wanted some ridiculous amount for a cover charge. We ended up hitting a package store and a deli and had a great cocktail hour on the roof, before we headed out to dinner.

Reaction Score
It's a cool spot, but was overwhelmed with people for the football game. Luckily we got there before that crowd started to roll in and was able to get one of the Tvs on the uconn game. We just had burgers, which were pretty good. They have a divey wine bar there too that's got wine on tap...didn't try any but looked kinda fun.

People were probably pretty happy when we left so they could change the screen back to the football game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom