Good luck the rest of the way | The Boneyard

Good luck the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say thanks for letting me hang around here for a day or two, seems like a very good group of fans. Ugly game, but these are the types of games we've been losing for years and years so it was nice to pull it out. I hope y'all have a great run the rest of the way, there is certainly enough defense up there to put the team in position to win so I hope the QB play gets better (for both teams).

Anywho, best of luck, guys.

Reaction Score
Right back atcha CVF. Congrats on the 2-0 start, good luck the rest of the way.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Good luck! Richardson and Heyward are terrific players. Your OLB play has improved this year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That was probably the best part of loss, the Vandy fans were a very happy bunch. Nice folk before and after the game. They are thrilled with their new coach. More than one fan said what made them the happiest is that the team didn't fold the tents after UConn took the lead; something that I guess was prevalent in the past.

Reaction Score
That was probably the best part of loss, the Vandy fans were a very happy bunch. Nice folk before and after the game. They are thrilled with their new coach. More than one fan said what made them the happiest is that the team didn't fold the tents after UConn took the lead; something that I guess was prevalent in the past.

I'm glad you had a good time (other than the game result). You're right that we love Franklin and we're hoping that he can turn things around here and you're 100% on point about watching teams from the past quit fighting when we got behind. That's certainly a major difference between this team and just about every other VU team I've ever watched (minus 2008). I was a big fan of Edsall and it's obviously a shame he's gone but I felt like Pasqualoni was a solid hire under the circumstances. That said, I agree with all of your fans that IF y'all had ran the ball on that 3rd and long instead of throwing it, UConn would have won. Our offense was done or maybe your defense was just that dominant (major credit to Don Brown, great job of disguising blitzes all night).

Oh well, beat ISU and hopefully we can continue winning (Ole Miss this weekend) to take a little sting out of the loss.

Take care...

Reaction Score
I'm glad you had a good time (other than the game result). You're right that we love Franklin and we're hoping that he can turn things around here and you're 100% on point about watching teams from the past quit fighting when we got behind. That's certainly a major difference between this team and just about every other VU team I've ever watched (minus 2008). I was a big fan of Edsall and it's obviously a shame he's gone but I felt like Pasqualoni was a solid hire under the circumstances. That said, I agree with all of your fans that IF y'all had ran the ball on that 3rd and long instead of throwing it, UConn would have won. Our offense was done or maybe your defense was just that dominant (major credit to Don Brown, great job of disguising blitzes all night).

Oh well, beat ISU and hopefully we can continue winning (Ole Miss this weekend) to take a little sting out of the loss.

Take care...

You guys deserved the result. Played hard and just beat us with the pressure. Get a few more "W"'s and make us look less bad than we played!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom