Good God It's not coming. It's here. Playing like this, bring me whoever. | The Boneyard

Good God It's not coming. It's here. Playing like this, bring me whoever.

Reaction Score
DH is doing a much better job of rotations/substitutions/game management and Bouk seems to be trusting his teammates more.

FG% was higher than usual today.. Makes the game a lot easier. Great finish to the regular season. Now the fun begins.

Reaction Score
DH is doing a much better job of rotations/substitutions/game management and Bouk seems to be trusting his teammates more.

FG% was higher than usual today.. Makes the game a lot easier. Great finish to the regular season. Now the fun begins.
I’ve never doubted that Hurley was the right guy based on his recruiting, our team’s defense, and his reputation when it comes to program building. That being said, you’re right that these last few games are the best he’s looked in terms of game management. Things are coming together exactly as he planned, and it’s beautiful to see.

Reaction Score
That is the best first half I have seen them play in some time....

..Even if it was Gtown.

The second half was a little dicey at times about halfway through but they never let Gtown get it under 18.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
WE ARE BACK. Clear your calendars. The magic begins all over again this Selection Sunday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom