Good game for Hilton Armstrong | The Boneyard

Good game for Hilton Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He got the start tonight (MJ wanted to rest his starters going into the playoffs) and put up a double-double with 10 pts and 10 rebounds, with a couple of assists and blocks thrown in for good measure. Notable is the fact that Denver did play their starters, so this was against legitimate competition.

Reaction Score
Hilton is stringing together a very Ollie-esque career. He is in his 9th year and on his 7th team.

Reaction Score
Hilton is stringing together a very Ollie-esque career. He is in his 9th year and on his 7th team.

....I hear what you are saying, but Hilton was drafted and is quite tall...Ollie amazes me, because he really didn't get a true look until he had been playing games at j. law high school for the ct pride for a few years post graduation. I feel it is much harder for an undrafted guy to work themselves INTO the league as opposed to someone who was drafted (and is very tall) to keep getting second chances. I think mr adrein (sp?) is the next Ollie....hopefully both guys collect paychecks for a while....go nba huskies!

Reaction Score
....I hear what you are saying, but Hilton was drafted and is quite tall...Ollie amazes me, because he really didn't get a true look until he had been playing games at j. law high school for the ct pride for a few years post graduation. I feel it is much harder for an undrafted guy to work themselves INTO the league as opposed to someone who was drafted (and is very tall) to keep getting second chances. I think mr adrein (sp?) is the next Ollie....hopefully both guys collect paychecks for a while....go nba huskies!

No one is taking anything away from Ollie. Just noting the comparison.

Reaction Score
The length of time UCONN's players spends in the league is second to none. JC breaths fire into them and it takes a long time to burn out.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
It's actually his 8th professional year and 6th NBA team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom