Good game fellas. | The Boneyard

Good game fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good game and good win by UConn yesterday. I thought my Cats came to play but the Huskies dug down and outplayed us in the final 10 minutes and earned the hard fought victory. Ryan Boatright.. Man that kid is smooth. Nothing but respect for him but I can't wait to see him graduate. Looking forward to another good one on the 29th. Congrats, guys.

caw

Reaction Score
Good game and good win by UConn yesterday. I thought my Cats came to play but the Huskies dug down and outplayed us in the final 10 minutes and earned the hard fought victory. Ryan Boatright.. Man that kid is smooth. Nothing but respect for him but I can't wait to see him graduate. Looking forward to another good one on the 29th. Congrats, guys.

Boatright will just be handing over the reins, you have a few years of Adams soon.

Reaction Score
hey aaacc jack reign nil: please take yo f in bear arse kats to big 12: thats only thang big dogs likee; so dis conf can dissolve: would ya pleez do it NOW

and btw: dont cum callin sledteem til you get some big o's on yo roster so yo can play esthetically pleasing hoop; yo teem play like crap shoot on glass wit thugs

Reaction Score

Thanks for the classy post. Your team always plays hard, and they always play us extremely tough. Good luck the rest of the way (except against us). Hope coach comes back as feisty as ever!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

thank you, and thanks for representing the AAC as well as you do

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I liked the way both teams played hard but also clean. Made for a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom