Good end to year for Kemba | The Boneyard

Good end to year for Kemba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Played Irving to a standstill, basically (Irving 24-4-10; Kemba 24-4-7). Irving's shooting percentage was slightly better: 9-20 vs 6-16 (and Kemba missed a couple free throws late) - but Kemba's team won. Miami beat Orlando as well so Charlotte does not end up with the worst record. Progress!

Price had 24. Nagging feeling this may be his last NBA game. Hope I'm wrong.

Drummond goes into the offseason on a streak of three made foul shots in a row.

Lamb (6-21) made up for lost time and got his shots up.

Reaction Score
Played Irving to a standstill, basically (Irving 24-4-10; Kemba 24-4-7). Irving's shooting percentage was slightly better: 9-20 vs 6-16 (and Kemba missed a couple free throws late) - but Kemba's team won. Miami beat Orlando as well so Charlotte does not end up with the worst record. Progress!

Price had 24. Nagging feeling this may be his last NBA game. Hope I'm wrong.

Drummond goes into the offseason on a streak of three made foul shots in a row.

Lamb (6-21) made up for lost time and got his shots up.

It shouldnt be the last game for AJ he had 24 with the Bulls starters playing, Rip though looks like hes done.

Jeff had 7 and 5

Reaction Score
My worry with AJ is that he's been a sub-40 percent shooter for the last three years (injuries have played a role) and isn't a great passer or 3-point shooter for an NBA point. In his favor: his turnovers are low, so he does take care of the ball pretty well for a back-up guard - that's how Ollie stuck around as long as he did. I certainly hope AJ can stay on the same career path.

Reaction Score
I'm a Bobcats fan now and the winning the last three games wasn't great. Now Orlando has the best chances at the #1 pick but I doubt they get it. So it could end up being good.

Reaction Score
This draft is so bad I would trade any lottery pick for a pick next year or the year after.

caw

Reaction Score
I doubt any team is going to be trading away a 2014 lottery pick. Teams are going to be drooling over next year's class.
Fortunately, or not, both the Detroit and Portland's picks did not come this year (bc of protections), hopefully they get one or both next year.

Right now Bobcats draft anywhere from 1-5. I think they can pick up a player that can help them in that range. McLemore would be my first pick for them in terms of fit but Zeller, Muhammed, Oladipo and even Noel would all help. I'm not sold on Bennett, he's just too short. Bobcats are just so bereft of NBA talent. Love Adrien but he shouldn't be more than the 11-13 man on a team. Right now he is ahead of at least three bigs on Charlotte.

They shouldn't be on a fast rebuild, they should be scheduled to be a playoff team by 2015.

Not a big fan, but Henderson and McRoberts should be re-signed if they can be had for cheap or reasonable prices. I would let every other free agent walk.

Reaction Score
A.J. played himself into an NBA deal next year for sure. He wont be a starter but he's in the league next year.

Reaction Score
"Rip is done"

What do you mean? Has he been playing that poorly?

Hopefully he can catch his second wind in the playoffs, the last couple of years he just has gotten more injury prone, he just came back after missing close to 3 months. I hope im wrong he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom