Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

my drinking meltdown is over ... sorry.... but still blah to last nights game

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
You're only happy when you're miserable, right? Like if UConn went on probation, dropped out of the US News top 100 and Herbst was found guilty of molesting 12 year old boys, you'd be ecstatic.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Game is not over Uconn is down by 4 but I already know they are going to lose because we have no offense. So Pitt and Cuse are in talks with ACC according to NY times...WVU with SEC. UConn? HAS BEEN!!! What a joke. (no i dont enjoy these post.. I am just POed at the situation) .. (what I said is 100% true)

Well, Pee Cee could use a couple of extra fans - maybe you could help them out from now on...

Reaction Score
The funny thing is that you were noticeably absent during the 1st half when UConn was winning and, like clockwork, the minute they go down, you popped up.

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Well, Pee Cee could use a couple of extra fans - maybe you could help them out from now on...
Seriously... fortebleedsblue could be a Harlem Globetrotters fan and he'd still have an existential crisis and start fifteen threads after every game. Oh no wait, the Globetrotters don't actually lose, so he'd stay under his rock.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Got a new avi for you, man:

eeyore.jpg

Reaction Score
Seriously... fortebleedsblue could be a Harlem Globetrotters fan and he'd still have an existential crisis and start fifteen threads after every game. Oh no wait, the Globetrotters don't actually lose, so he'd stay under his rock.

i imagine forte's a Generals fan

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Forte it's not like a binary question where the only possibilities are wonderfulness or the pits of hell. There are things that were wrong and everyone knows need to be fixed but we didn't get blown out either. It could very well be a long season, missing out on a bowl is a possibility. But it seems like you're cheering for 1-11 just so you can say "see? I told you so".

F

fortebleedsblue

As much as everyone thinks I am not hoping for 1-11 ... I wouldnt be so upset if I was hoping for the demise of Uconn football im just as passionate as everyone else

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
As much as everyone thinks I am not hoping for 1-11 ... I wouldnt be so upset if I was hoping for the demise of Uconn football im just as passionate as everyone else

Hey, in your avatar, what are you bitching about? I've always wondered, because it sums you up. Always compaining. Always.

I, and pretty much everyone else on here, is beyond sick and tired of your garbage, and I'm as doom-and-gloom as they come. I believe in free speech on one hand, but on the other, so help you if I ever get mod powers on this board, I will nuke your IP so bad that you won't even be able to post on the Republican-American articles. Cut it out.

Reaction Score
Hey, in your avatar, what are you bitching about? I've always wondered, because it sums you up. Always compaining. Always.

I, and pretty much everyone else on here, is beyond sick and tired of your garbage, and I'm as doom-and-gloom as they come. I believe in free speech on one hand, but on the other, so help you if I ever get mod powers on this board, I will nuke your IP so bad that you won't even be able to post on the Republican-American articles. Cut it out.
desean-and-duce2.gif

F

fortebleedsblue

UCdave ... I get it you don't like me. I could care less to be honest. Know this ... Uconn isn't Michigan, if it goes down hill it won't have the advantage of going after a big program builder to turn things around. We are vulnerable during a time where there is conference instability.

Reaction Score
It's not that I don't like you, I just feel sorry for you. You appear to be someone who's never happy unless they're miserable. If that's how you want to be, fine, but to the rest of us, the constant dark cloud is just annoying.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
UCdave ... I get it you don't like me. I could care less to be honest. Know this ... Uconn isn't Michigan, if it goes down hill it won't have the advantage of going after a big program builder to turn things around. We are vulnerable during a time where there is conference instability.

No, really, what are you complaining about in your avatar?

junglehusky

Reaction Score
We aren't Michigan, but we aren't UMass either. (Again, you with the binary false choices). You may not have been paying attention but we have been winning championships in basketball and are enough of a brand that a duck*ing NEW YORK sports channel thought enough to sign a deal with us. If Cuse and Pitt wind up in the ACC, UConn will be there with them.

Reaction Score
fortebleedsblue...I am trying to figure out who whines more. You or Chris Crocker.

Reaction Score
Leave my Huskies ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!

F

fortebleedsblue

fortebleedsblue...I am trying to figure out who whines more. You or Chris Crocker.

I hear ya... i actually really regret this post. Last nights game was just disheartening ... the boos didnt help

Reaction Score
It was a fun game to watch, regardless. Nice to see us be big time, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom