Good bye UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good bye UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After the Louisville game last year we looked absolutely pathetic. And we made a BCS game. Don't rule out another turnaround just yet. I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying don't assume just because we started bad means we are "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" because it doesn't. And anyone who thinks that is either wrong or a Debbie Downer/loser.

F

fortebleedsblue

After the Louisville game last year we looked absolutely pathetic. And we made a BCS game. Don't rule out another turnaround just yet. I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying don't assume just because we started bad means we are "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" because it doesn't. And anyone who thinks that is either wrong or a Debbie Downer/loser.

This team could turn around if it had a QB in place. It is THE missing ingredient on this team. The offense doesn't need to put up alot of points with the D being so good. Just more than 0 & 7. I actually liked what I saw out of Scotty.

Reaction Score
This team could turn around if it had a QB in place. It is THE missing ingredient on this team. The offense doesn't need to put up alot of points with the D being so good. Just more than 0 & 7. I actually liked what I saw out of Scotty.
Yeah, that's my point. If Johnny Mac can develop himself or if Nebrich can do something as a full-time starter or if McCummings can be useful as something other than a novelty QB (an frankly, I think he can) we can win. If none of those things happen, we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom