Good article on Sulaimon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good article on Sulaimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Dixon and Geron didn't get in any legal troubles here and I doubt Rasheed will either. We do a good job reforming trouble players. If they don't adhere they get kicked off like Kuran Iverson.
Tiger, while my post was very serious, the knock on Memphis was half joking. I like our Memphis fans that hang out with us. But you do need to watch out for becoming the statue of liberty school for those that are academically or morally challenged.

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with taking 1 question mark every now and then. The Lawson's and Martin are excellent students.

It might not matter with Rasheed if Dovan leaves Florida. If Kevaughn Allen gets out of his letter Memphis will full court press him again. He played on Team Penny with the Lawson's and was a our #1 SG target

Reaction Score
Pass, our reputation is still recovering from laptopgate.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with taking 1 question mark every now and then. The Lawson's and Martin are excellent students.

It might not matter with Rasheed if Dovan leaves Florida. If Kevaughn Allen gets out of his letter Memphis will full court press him again. He played on Team Penny with the Lawson's and was a our #1 SG target

It is always fine until it isn't.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Let's not forget about Caron. Calhoun took a chance on him and it paid off handsomely for all parties concerned. I guess he was hoping he could have the same kind of influence on Nate Miles, but that one went the other way.

It's not always going to work out, but if coaches like Calhoun and others weren't occasionally willing to take a chance on kids from troubled backgrounds with rap sheets, there wouldn't be any success stories.

Reaction Score
Let's not forget about Caron. Calhoun took a chance on him and it paid off handsomely for all parties concerned. I guess he was hoping he could have the same kind of influence on Nate Miles, but that one went the other way.

It's not always going to work out, but if coaches like Calhoun and others weren't occasionally willing to take a chance on kids from troubled backgrounds with rap sheets, there wouldn't be any success stories.

This isn't a kid from a difficult background who ran into trouble with the law while growing up in said difficult background. This is a kid who may have sexually assaulted multiple women while at Duke University. Oh, and he also seems to have attitude issues and is a pretty mediocre player.

Not with a 10 foot pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky