Gonzaga tip time is ugly | The Boneyard

Gonzaga tip time is ugly

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just entering the schedule into my calendar to avoid conflicts, and I noticed then confirmed the Gonzaga tip is scheduled for 10:00 PM Pacific Time, meaning it's 1:00 AM EST

And 10:00 PM local seems late for me

I was hoping no worse than 8 PM local, meaning 11 PM for us

Maybe something is wrong, maybe they'll change it, but that's the time posted on two seperate websites

Reaction Score
Every where I see it's 10 PM except in a google search I did see this.

IMG_0160.jpeg

Reaction Score
Friday night marks the beginning of my school's winter break, so we'll be heading up for an overnight in the Hartford area (I'll make sure we're back in the hotel room by 10 PM) and then catch the women's game at XL at noon. I've never seen Bueckers play live, so the game v Louisville is my chance before she goes pro.

Anyways, before Deepster crucifies me...back to the men's team!

Reaction Score
This has to be the latest overall schedule we've ever had. Tons of 8/9:30/9pm tips throughout the season. Unfortunately, there will be a lot of clock watching of the 6:30/7pm games while waiting for our games to start. Between that and watching the kenpom spreads in the second half of games, gamedays are getting very stressful!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I love 10pm tips. 11pm is even better. There is nothing like watching the Pac12/MW/WCC after dark. Especially when Bill Walton is on the call. It’s like a lullaby that transitions me to sleep.

It helps I have a remote job and don’t have to wake up until ~8:45am each day.

Reaction Score
This has to be the latest overall schedule we've ever had. Tons of 8/9:30/9pm tips throughout the season. Unfortunately, there will be a lot of clock watching of the 6:30/7pm games while waiting for our games to start. Between that and watching the kenpom spreads in the second half of games, gamedays are getting very stressful!
I could be wrong but I think the latest tip was a few years ago vs MSU at the PK80.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just entering the schedule into my calendar to avoid conflicts, and I noticed then confirmed the Gonzaga tip is scheduled for 10:00 PM Pacific Time, meaning it's 1:00 AM EST

And 10:00 PM local seems late for me

I was hoping no worse than 8 PM local, meaning 11 PM for us

Maybe something is wrong, maybe they'll change it, but that's the time posted on two seperate websites
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
When they visit us we should make it a 11 am tip time. To return the favor. We play you while we are usually sleeping, because these players do not keep late hours. I listened to AK he is back in his room by 7pm every night. Probably spend three four hours studying (?), only put the question mark because in the interview he actually says he is watching nba games and college games when he gets back to the room. But if he is on target to graduate in three years he is finding time to study. The whole point being these kids cannot be night owls and keep up with the demand on the physically and mentally. Rest is to important. So we should set an early tip time to mess with their body clock. Sorry but for me it just seems we never get the best deals. But it is kind of what makes us….us. Do whatever you can to try to get an advantage and we will make persevere. We are UConn!!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s obviously 10pm eastern guys, how long have you been watching this sport?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom