Gonzaga Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
w/minutes

BA53CBAD-DAAF-49C4-A4A1-CBE046C00215.jpeg

Reaction Score
This was scarily easy.
The 4th foul on Timme was (I guess) questionable, but Barkley’s comment that it shouldn’t have been called are just ridiculous, this ain’t the star system of the nba, it’s still college. He elbowed right in front of the ref, sorry not sorry.

If that call hadn’t been made, I think we still end up winning by 15 instead of 30. We simply dominated these guys. Tell me where they did something better than we did?

Reaction Score
This was scarily easy.
The 4th foul on Timme was (I guess) questionable, but Barkley’s comment that it shouldn’t have been called are just ridiculous, this ain’t the star system of the nba, it’s still college. He elbowed right in front of the ref, sorry not sorry.

If that call hadn’t been made, I think we still end up winning by 15 instead of 30. We simply dominated these guys. Tell me where they did something better than we did?
Totally agree. Timme may be older than any NBA player but he shouldn’t be treated like one. This is CBB.

Reaction Score
Next game will be challenging. Texas or miami will be are toughest game. I think we match up better against texas. Miami guard play scares me. That said, still yhe best team alive.
If we continue to play at the level we are playing now do they really scare you? I think you like me are more afraid of us beating ourselves than any team left simply being better because there is no better team. Only we can beat ourselves. I truly believe that.

Reaction Score
Sanogo's 6 assists were so big tonight. Not only was passing his biggest issue coming into the year, which he's worked on and become at worst an above average passer.

But Few set out to double team Sanogo and stop him tonight, and Karaban/Jackson constantly cut to the basket for open layups, and Sanogo found them. It was a masterclass of a gameplan tonight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom