Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Word is he had a great time at PSU and may be more solid on PSU than before

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
there was something on iowa 247 about an update, besides that i couldn't find anything on him last night. ever other player that visited including the noncommit Cox all had posted twitter or somewhere that they had a great time and were solid. I couldn't find anything on golden, kiley is solid psu and the 2 MA boys are both 50/50's. one like michigan and 1 like tosu. the Big10 has killed it this year in new england no doubt. i hope PP is ready for the challenge the next couple years.

its a bummer that we couldn't land the kid(seems like its not happening). but we have a ton of wrs already new faces for next year and we still have 1 more on the radar. we will be good at that position very soon.

Reaction Score
there was something on iowa 247 about an update, besides that i couldn't find anything on him last night. ever other player that visited including the noncommit Cox all had posted twitter or somewhere that they had a great time and were solid. I couldn't find anything on golden, kiley is solid psu and the 2 MA boys are both 50/50's. one like michigan and 1 like tosu. the Big10 has killed it this year in new england no doubt. i hope PP is ready for the challenge the next couple years.

its a bummer that we couldn't land the kid(seems like its not happening). but we have a ton of wrs already new faces for next year and we still have 1 more on the radar. we will be good at that position very soon.

I'm not confirming Golden to PSU, just read that Cox, who verballed yesterday told PSU writers that Golden seemed like he was solid on PSU. Until he comes out and says it himself, I will take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction Score
I'm not confirming Golden to PSU, just read that Cox, who verballed yesterday told PSU writers that Golden seemed like he was solid on PSU. Until he comes out and says it himself, I will take it with a grain of salt.
I am getting a little fatigued by this whole Golden thing. If he wants to go to PSU then let him go. It's been going on too long. Certainly would be a nice get and keeping him in CT would be great, but make a decision and move on.

Reaction Score
I am getting a little fatigued by this whole Golden thing. If he wants to go to PSU then let him go. It's been going on too long. Certainly would be a nice get and keeping him in CT would be great, but make a decision and move on.

+1

I almost want that AJ Liddell kid more, watching him at one of those camps he just looks dominant. I know Golden is a CT kid and we want to keep the best here, but AJ looks like he has a great upside

Reaction Score
+1

I almost want that AJ Liddell kid more, watching him at one of those camps he just looks dominant. I know Golden is a CT kid and we want to keep the best here, but AJ looks like he has a great upside

Two different kind of WR IMO, but I am also leaning in the Liddell direction. Love everything about Liddell except his speed. He gets caught from behind a few too many times if you watch his highlights on youtube. He has the makings of a great red zone threat though, which is something they lacked big time last year. Good size. Good hands. Jumps and catches the ball at its highest point. Good moves and return ability as well.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would be thrilled with aj. he looks like a good prospect. its just hard to watch a good prospect from ct pick some 1 else but atleast we were in it.

Reaction Score
i would be thrilled with aj. he looks like a good prospect. its just hard to watch a good prospect from ct pick some 1 else but atleast we were in it.

Most definitely. Can't win them all though. The big in state victory this year is Cochran. Could be the real and he seems humble enough to work and wait his turn if he doesn't win the starting job as a freshman. I really want Golden as well, but it almost seems like a forgone conclusion that he will be sticking with PSU. If he was going to change his mind, he most likely would have decommitted already.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Most definitely. Can't win them all though. The big in state victory this year is Cochran. Could be the real and he seems humble enough to work and wait his turn if he doesn't win the starting job as a freshman. I really want Golden as well, but it almost seems like a forgone conclusion that he will be sticking with PSU. If he was going to change his mind, he most likely would have decommitted already.

yup. i got my hopes up becuase golden was going to be a jan kid. when he didn't enroll for jan at psu i though the wheels were turing in our direction or iowa. i took that as a good sign but looks like he will stay at psu but not go until summer i guess. on to the next one, we have a big weekend ahead of us!

Reaction Score
Surely do. Looking forward to hearing exactly will be there and any other news that comes out of the weekend. Morgan, Schwan and Morris would be big scores. But as we all know, someone these guys think its cute to wait until signing day and leave people hanging. If you knew where you wanted to go to school, just say it already. Sadly it doesn't work that way. HCPP has put together a great class and brought in (on paper) some key transfers that could really elevate the play on offense. I think the team in 2012 can be very special. Most of the defense is intact, surely up the OL will be very important but they should definitely be better on offense. Hoping for big things next season!

Reaction Score
If we were in the B1G, we'd be snatching up the best prospects in NE.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I would have stuck with Aniston. Jolie is psycho.

Yeah, but Aniston would've dumped you for John Mayer in a heartbeat...

Reaction Score

Reminds me of the Graham Stewart saga from last year.......

Reaction Score
Yeah, but Aniston would've dumped you for John Mayer in a heartbeat...
She was stung over the loss of Pitt for quite a while. Always had to see that crap mentioned on those celebrity gossip magazines when I'd stand in line at some store.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
How or why you guys know this, I'm not sure...

Reaction Score
How or why you guys know this, I'm not sure...
Ever hear of tabloid magazines? Wait till they start putting more athletes on tabloid magazines. Already going on in Europe and Kim Kardashian gave it a start here. Over in Europe, wives and girlfriends of athletes are called "WAGs".

Reaction Score
Well 'ole Brad has slept with Jennifer & Angeline. Not too bad.....Ever wonder why he always seems to be smiling?? Now we all know.

Reaction Score
Well 'ole Brad has slept with Jennifer & Angeline. Not too bad.....Ever wonder why he always seems to be smiling?? Now we all know.
He seems to be stressed out with Jolie. lol

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
He seems to be stressed out with Jolie. lol
Some people need conflict in their lives... most of us just have to settle for posting on pointless sports message boards.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
anyone read what it says on rivals about golden and lynch???? 247 also had a update.

Reaction Score
anyone read what it says on rivals about golden and lynch???? 247 also had a update.

On Rivals, Lynch sounds like he's deciding between PSU and Oklahoma. Golden, however, was incredibly noncommittal to the PSU site. Given that many sites slant things their way, it would be premature to rule him out at this point.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
On Rivals, Lynch sounds like he's deciding between PSU and Oklahoma. Golden, however, was incredibly noncommittal to the PSU site. Given that many sites slant things their way, it would be premature to rule him out at this point.

thanks for the info blaw. i noticed this morning that scout went med inter to uconn and none for iowa....247 still has him with low from iowa and none from uconn. just seems like a complete toss up at this point. he was boys with the redd crew i was told at one point so i'm a little suprised that we haven't heard a peep out of them. going to be a interesting 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom