Gold Lot Question | The Boneyard

Gold Lot Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Friends of ours have Gold Lot passes for Saturday and are giving them to us. I think we've only tailgated there once before and I can't remember what it's like. I know it's a high donation lot because my friends got them through his company. Anyone know if it's gonna be a problem if we tailgate like we're in Red lot there? (We're all in our 30's so let me preface that question with that.) We won't be doing anything crazy but we wanna set up some pong and stuff. Just curious as we're finalizing what to bring and whatnot. Anyone know what the atmosphere is usually like?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The only difference is that rarely is anyone around you.

Reaction Score
It's a football game. Bring some champagne if it makes you feel better.

Reaction Score
Friends of ours have Gold Lot passes for Saturday and are giving them to us. I think we've only tailgated there once before and I can't remember what it's like. I know it's a high donation lot because my friends got them through his company. Anyone know if it's gonna be a problem if we tailgate like we're in Red lot there? (We're all in our 30's so let me preface that question with that.) We won't be doing anything crazy but we wanna set up some pong and stuff. Just curious as we're finalizing what to bring and whatnot. Anyone know what the atmosphere is usually like?

Go for it, you'll be fine. Most will find the energy refreshing!

Reaction Score
That is where I tailgate (trade my blue passes with a friend who has multiple gold passes for his business..his clients come to our tailgate). Tailgating in the gold lot is the same as the red, grey or blue. I try to get there as soon as lot opens and I'm usually in front row by the UCMB buses. Lot filled fast last week and I am anticipating the same for this week. If you have more than one vehicle I suggest caravaning in together if you want to park next to each other.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
And let the Butler do all the heavy lifting so Buffy can make the rounds. ;)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
That is where I tailgate (trade my blue passes with a friend who has multiple gold passes for his business..his clients come to our tailgate). Tailgating in the gold lot is the same as the red, grey or blue. I try to get there as soon as lot opens and I'm usually in front row by the UCMB buses. Lot filled fast last week and I am anticipating the same for this week. If you have more than one vehicle I suggest caravaning in together if you want to park next to each other.
Thanks. We have two passes for coming in together was the plan. Looking forward to the game, at least yhe tailgate :oops:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

Excuse me Good Sir, would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Just be sure to park the stripper van where we can all access without our wives, fiancés, girlfriends, etc seeing us!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Some free advice. If you have to ask how to act, you're gonna f-it up.
Embrace the ignorance and youth. Research the following videos. Ratt "Round and Round", Blake Shelton "Hillbilly Bone", Beasties Boys "Fight for Your Right To Party", Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It" and Big and Rich "Coming to your City".
And make sure the stripper van has carpeted seating and a telascoping pole on the roof.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
bring the pre prepared urine sample....the test usually comes just before game time..

Reaction Score
Gold lot tailgating is the same as everywhere else. You just are close to the stadium behind the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom