Going to WF game - couple questions | The Boneyard

Going to WF game - couple questions

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Will be in CT that weekend for a surprise party for SIL Sat night, so plan on going to Rent for the game. Haven't been in close to a decade (a humiliating loss to Cuse).

Tix on UConn's preferred online seller only have availability in upper corners. I see good seats at an OK price on RateYourSeat.com, but have never used them. Anyone know if they're 100% reliable? Being old and creaky we're looking for seatbacks. They have a bunch in and around Sec 200, so just wanted to know if it's a good site for getting tix.

What local breweries sell beer on site?

I hope to be packing some solid Pittsburgh brews and will be happy to trade. Would love to try a Treehouse while in the area (but won't have time to visit breweries).

Whose tailgates can wife (who will wear Pitt garb) and I crash?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Will be in CT that weekend for a surprise party for SIL Sat night, so plan on going to Rent for the game. Haven't been in close to a decade (a humiliating loss to Cuse).

Tix on UConn's preferred online seller only have availability in upper corners. I see good seats at an OK price on RateYourSeat.com, but have never used them. Anyone know if they're 100% reliable? Being old and creaky we're looking for seatbacks. They have a bunch in and around Sec 200, so just wanted to know if it's a good site for getting tix.

I hope to be packing some solid Pittsburgh brews and will be happy to trade. Would love to try a Treehouse while in the area (but won't have time to visit breweries).

Who's tailgates can wife (who will wear Pitt garb) and I crash?
I usually buy in or around section 200 on StubHub. I I looked earlier today and they were $42 if I remember right.

Buy them soon because similar tickets for Temple are $74. Assuming we beat Temple, Wake tickets will be in high demand.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I usually buy in or around section 200 on StubHub. I I looked earlier today and they were $42 if I remember right.

Buy them soon because similar tickets for Temple are $74. Assuming we beat Temple, Wake tickets will be in high demand.
TY. Tickets bought, parking pass secured!

Now onto whose tailgates are we crashing ;)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Storrs Roars, I sent you a DM earlier.

If you have a chance send a response

Reaction Score

Whose tailgates can wife (who will wear Pitt garb) and

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom