• Maryland Terps

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
My comment is more intended for fans attending games as well as in the general public watching games (bars, restaurants, work) than on Internet forums. I would also argue many of the fans would struggle spelling Dook.
I would argue that the Tenn faithful are definitely more entitled given they haven’t won in 11 years yet still think they’re relevant.
In Public, the BYers are more sedate...maybe be due to “experience of years” (ie we are an old lot). :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
My comment is more intended for fans attending games as well as in the general public watching games (bars, restaurants, work) than on Internet forums. I would also argue many of the fans would struggle spelling Dook.
I would argue that the Tenn faithful are definitely more entitled given they haven’t won in 11 years yet still think they’re relevant.
In Public, the BYers are more sedate...maybe be due to “experience of years” (ie we are an old lot). :rolleyes:
Example of sedate BYer...
1550374634135.png

(BTW, you know you've made it when someone just has to Google "@dannykuconn pics" and gets this...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom