GoFundMe for Diaco buyout | The Boneyard

GoFundMe for Diaco buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I've seen GoFundMe sites for cancer patients, college kids looking to go to spring Break, single moms looking for Christmas money...you name it, they're out there.

We need to be cured of the Malignant Diacoma we've been diagnosed with.

Maybe a GFM with the stipulation that it only goes to a BD buyout...even if just a big You to that tumor that's been here for three years without any remission.

By the way, thus is mostly tongue in cheek BS before you all get nuts.

Mostly.

Reaction Score
I really feel the way Diaco has coached the last 2 games has been a big you to the fan base. Passing up a FG to make the game 7-3? Totally abandoning the running game like he did against BC?

It's almost like he is saying to fans, you wanted a wide open passing attack, well this is what it looks like.

Seriously, this guy. Terrible coach, terrible hire, and if he comes back next year I'll be counting down the days till he is gone...from home.

Reaction Score
I really feel the way Diaco has coached the last 2 games has been a big you to the fan base. Passing up a FG to make the game 7-3? Totally abandoning the running game like he did against BC?

It's almost like he is saying to fans, you wanted a wide open passing attack, well this is what it looks like.

Seriously, this guy. Terrible coach, terrible hire, and if he comes back next year I'll be counting down the days till he is gone...from home.

If Diaco is still the coach one week from today I can walk away from this feeling perfectly content that I went down with the ship.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
If people donate to that like they donate to the school, there might be $5.00 in it by Christmas.
I bet you'd see people become suddenly generous. Something about curing a cancer might put folks in a giving mood.
Speaking of giving, if he was shat-canned by Wednesday, how good would your gravy taste?
God Bless Us, every one.

Reaction Score
I bet you'd see people become suddenly generous. Something about curing a cancer might put folks in a giving mood.
Speaking of giving, if he was shat-canned by Wednesday, how good would your gravy taste?
God Bless Us, every one.

Gravy is always awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member