GoFundMe for a true blue Husky fan-update | The Boneyard

GoFundMe for a true blue Husky fan-update

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Keith is a big Husky fan. He suffers from cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. Recently, he needed surgery on his foot that left him without the ability to put his weight on his foot. A true fan, Keith would like to attend a game at the Rent, a men’s game to see new friend Donovan Clingan,a men’s team signee, and a women’s game. To do this, a handicapped accessible van needs to be hired at $600 a trip to deliver Keith to the door in his wheelchair.

The football board has donated enough to get Keith to the Rent. Encouraged by the results, I’m hoping to get the two basketball boards to help Keith get to basketball games. A link to a GoFundMe page is below. Thanks to all the good folks who donate.

06BDCCE1-38AF-4179-8601-384E94B39991.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hi Everyone-

A couple days behind in posting this but wanted to let you all know because of your generosity, that in addition to hitting the football game last Friday, Keith and I were able to attend the women's exhibition game on Sunday (as well as the men's game last night, but that's a subject for another forum. :) )

Thanks to Sarah Darras & Carley Mooney with UConn WBB, "GameDay" Conor Geary and several members of the XL Center staff (shoutout to Mike!), Keith had the opportunity to meet the team after the game.

Keith's birthday is this Thursday and while I won't reveal his age, I'll just say that it will no longer begin with a "2". After wishing him a happy birthday, Coach Dailey gave Keith some great advice. "Just keep saying that you're 29 every year."

Again, thank you to everyone for helping to create memories of lifetime for KG!
Keith and Geno.jpg
team photo.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom