Go Vote For Lou - HEY YOU, VOTE! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Go Vote For Lou - HEY YOU, VOTE!

Reaction Score
The manager for the Providence women's basketball team is an Computer Science major, and he has unleashed a botnet to vote tirelessly all night and day. (I made that up.)

Reaction Score
Come on, this is ridiculous anyway. You people are encouraging us to vote multiple times (which is not a class act and well beneath UConn standards), but complain that Providence (or someone) has out smarted you with a voting bot. This contest has no value regardless of the outcome.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Come on, this is ridiculous anyway. You people are encouraging us to vote multiple times (which is not a class act and well beneath UConn standards), but complain that Providence (or someone) has out smarted you with a voting bot. This contest has no value regardless of the outcome.
Yeah. That's the fun of it.

Reaction Score

the fact that they allow you to vote once per hour means that they are fully aware and unconcerned about voting more then once........if anything it shows great fan support on at least the part of some fans.........big difference if you push a button one time and get 500 votes..............of course it has value to some folks...........just not to you.......................

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Lou is now down in the polls. Husky Nation, please continue to vote. I have to go through the link posted here, so you all might have to go through the link also.

I agree with some of the other posters, something isn't right with the poll. How is the Providence player up so much? Not only did she pass Lou, but Plum too.

KEEP VOTING TILL YOU CAN'T VOTE ANYMORE!!!!

Reaction Score
Vote from every electronic device you have -- I am voting at work from my computer and also my phone -- both are being taken.

Reaction Score
Wow - Lou is getting steamrolled. Behind by 269 votes now. Remember, not only can you vote with all your devices, but with different browsers on the same device. So fire up that old Windows Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, whatever (ALL of them) and VOTE!!!!

Reaction Score
Jovana Nogic, Providence 44.62% (3,109 votes)

Katie Lou Samuelson, UConn 40.3% (2,808 votes)

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
At this point, why bother (said as he votes yet again)...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
At this point, why bother (said as he votes yet again)...

Yup, me too. The Providence vote is machine like. I suspect the students are involved.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jovana Nogic, Providence 44.97% (3,235 votes)

Katie Lou Samuelson, UConn 40.39% (2,905 votes)

Reaction Score
Above all else to thine own self be: LOU! There, I voted for all the right reasons.

Reaction Score
That's the idea of this poll, like it or not. The rule is or is supposed to be that you can vote once an hour. The problem is we are being limited to more like 1 in 3 or 4 hours.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Gabby wearing a mouth guard. I've said it before and I'll repeat, mouth guards should be mandatory for all players.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Third kicked ball this game for UConn. Most in 3 quarters I've ever seen by them.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Obviously you are new to the Boneyard :D:p :cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Gabby wearing a mouth guard. I've said it before and I'll repeat, mouth guards should be mandatory for all players.
Why? You don't think they are adult enough to figure it out for themselves?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom