Go Mississippi State! | The Boneyard

Go Mississippi State!

Reaction Score
Oh come on that's just sour grapes man. ND was playing with house money and UConn has had the weight of being the favorites all year long. Every one says we fall back into the pack next year, and to be honest, I think that's possibly the best spot to be for this program - a reset of sorts.

Reaction Score
I want Mississippi State to kick the crap out of Notre Dame. While some may think my post in being a poor sport.... I do not care. 18 fouls to 11... 23 foul shots for Notre Dame to 6 for UCONN. Seriously..... I hope Teira owns the floor.
Go ND! Go Irish! No Dixie!

Reaction Score
A lot of the foul shots were towards the end when you purposely foul. UConn also didn't attack the paint very much, except Stevens.

Reaction Score
I want Mississippi State to kick the crap out of Notre Dame. While some may think my post in being a poor sport.... I do not care. 18 fouls to 11... 23 foul shots for Notre Dame to 6 for UCONN. Seriously..... I hope Teira owns the floor.
Agreed. Hate ND. Hate ND loving refs. Hate the NCAA.

We out shot them overall, we out shot them from three, we out rebounded them. They out shot us from the line. Go back and look at other UConn losses to ND in the semis and you will see the same theme. Completely different teams. Same result. It wasn't our "soft" team. It was the refs.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Notre Dame. Muffet and her team played an amazing game in spite of all their injuries and they deserve all the credit in the world. Mississippi State seems kind of arrogant to me at this point. One of their reporters said this is the beginning of a dynasty (they haven't even won the SEC championship or a title yet). Plus I would hate to have AEH think she made the right decision.:)

Reaction Score
Personally I don't care who wins. What has always bothered me is the fact that Shepard was cleared to play this season. The reason given on her application to the NCAA , was " accumulation of personal situations". Doesn't every transfer have "personal situations ? Typical NCAA favoritism. So foul disparity is no surprise either.

Reaction Score
Me too! If we couldn’t do it somebody’s got to do it.

Reaction Score
Perfect setup for Miss. St. SEC gets another championship. Noone faults the Irish with all of their injuries. NCAA and ESPN and all Husky haters are happy. I'll move on to yankee baseball.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Notre Dame. Muffet and her team played an amazing game in spite of all their injuries and they deserve all the credit in the world. Mississippi State seems kind of arrogant to me at this point. One of their reporters said this is the beginning of a dynasty (they haven't even won the SEC championship or a title yet). Plus I would hate to have AEH think she made the right decision.:)

To all of us UCONN Fans, yes, you would probably not want to have a team that has accepted AEH into their program win the National Championship. However, I would suspect that as far as Andra Espinoza Hunter is concerned, she made the right decision for her (It has been know [albeit allot of the on line evidence has been removed] that Geno had no love lost for AEH and that AEH had no love lost for Geno).

Reaction Score
To all of us UCONN Fans, yes, you would probably not want to have a team that has accepted AEH into their program win the National Championship. However, I would suspect that as far as Andra Espinoza Hunter is concerned, she made the right decision for her (It has been know [albeit allot of the on line evidence has been removed] that Geno had no love lost for AEH and that AEH had no love lost for Geno).
That whole issue AEH was surprising to me considering how long ago she committed and how well they should have known each other.

Reaction Score
That whole issue AEH was surprising to me considering how long ago she committed and how well they should have known each other.

It is of my opinion (and I may be wrong) but I believe that AEH wanted to follow her idol, Saniya Chong, into the same program she went into, coming out of the same High School Program (they played with each other when AEH was an 8th Grader and Saniya was a Senior). However, it was a whole different ballgame when AEH got to UCONN and both Geno saw that AEH wanted instant gratification and wasn't going to accept that and AEH realized how demanding Geno is of his players. (I think that AEH all along was looking for that "Father Figure" type of Coach, that Coach Vic is at MSS, vs. Geno)

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for State... Just so I can give their fans crap for not having to play UConn in the final.. same as they've done to us the past year. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom