Go Maryland | The Boneyard

Go Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our team needs to take care of business first and get past Kentucky.

I hate thinking ahead but can't help it...

Reaction Score
Whether we (UConn) win or lose, I want to see Maryland steal away the irish's chance at a pot of gold. If it were any other Big East team (yes, even Rutgers) I would be pulling for our conference mates. I just dislike notre dame that much.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Whether we (UConn) win or lose, I want to see Maryland steal away the irish's chance at a pot of gold. If it were any other Big East team (yes, even Rutgers) I would be pulling for our conference mates. I just dislike notre dame that much.
I don't like either team. If Maryland wins, there will be lots of gloating, when in fact they are really clueless. But my active dislike for ND is a bit stronger today.

Reaction Score
If we win, I'll prefer to play MD just not to have to play ND for a 4th time this season and i think it will be an interesting game to see how UConn deals with the height of MD

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
If we win, I'll prefer to play MD just not to have to play ND for a 4th time this season and i think it will be an interesting game to see how UConn deals with the height of MD

I'm on board with this school of thought. Don't like rooting against a Big East team, but I'd rather play a different opponent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom