"Go Huskies" | The Boneyard

"Go Huskies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Late Saturday night I was at a bar in East Railay in Krabi, Thailand with some friends when a guy who was leaving stopped by to say goodnight to a girl who had migrated from his table to ours. He was wearing a t-shirt that had "Nike" and "Hartford" on it. I asked about it and he said he went to Trinity. I told him I went to UConn. Small talk ensued then on his way out he said "Go Huskies". Nice to get a Husky high five in unexpected places. Any other stories?

Reaction Score
Late Saturday night I was at a bar in East Railay in Krabi, Thailand with some friends when a guy who was leaving stopped by to say goodnight to a girl who had migrated from his table to ours. He was wearing a t-shirt that had "Nike" and "Hartford" on it. I asked about it and he said he went to Trinity. I told him I went to UConn. Small talk ensued then on his way out he said "Go Huskies". Nice to get a Husky high five in unexpected places. Any other stories?

Unfortunately, I don't, but thanks for representing.;)

Reaction Score
When I was living in Florence, Italy I probably would see 1 UConn shirt/sweatshirt/hat every week or two. I always let "UCONNNNNNN" chant as I walked by them or from across the piazza.

Reaction Score
I guess this is as good a time as any to risk exposing my real life identity. This photo was in a Portugese magazine - I was in Brazil with my future ex-wife who was a celebrity there. Anyway I made an effort to get my UCONN T-shirt in a photo. This was in 2000 I think.

http://imgur.com/t09n8bz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger