Go Houston, beat them UL dicks | The Boneyard

Go Houston, beat them UL dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
7-0 in the first period, Houston.

Full rockin' stadium in Houston.

"Son, back in the day, UConn football rocked the house beating Houston and Baylor and Pitt and others and the place was full and loud".

"Dad....you still smoking weed? No, son really...."

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still amazed at the way pundits had been slurping all over Louisville, lamenting how they may get left out of the CFP. The real story here is the opportunity Houston let slip away with a couple WTF weeks. If they had taken care of business in conference, there would have been no way to keep them out of the final four this year.

Reaction Score
Damn it. I check in on the women beating Baylor and now it's 31-0 Houston.

Hey Bobby.....vroom, vroom.

Reaction Score
Joey Galloway and the ESPN guys giving Houston no respect.

They are discussing whether it would be an impressive win if Louisville comes back and wins.

They say no, they needed to blow out Houston.

Reaction Score
Note to the Cardinals: SMU beat this team by 22. Twenty two.

Reaction Score
Revisionist history question... Could the CFP possibly have kept a 13-0 Houston out of the playoff with wins over OU and the Ville? I wish Houston would have put the committee's feet to the coals this season :(.

Another question... if 9-1 Boise (Washington St.) > 10-0 WMU (two B1G wins) then does a 9-2 UH (#5 'ville, #3 OU) top them both and take the NY6 bowl??

Reaction Score
All I say say is Mike and Mike pined how UL might make the playoff if certain things happened. Really pimping them with a national (or regional audience) listening. I think all UConn fans have heard the ESPN ACC spin many times before.

Yet, in the local Greensboro radio show this afternoon from a big time ACC fan, David Glen, he said UL is 1-1 against top 50 teams and has NO good wins.

Wish I had listened and taken UH with the points.

Even these ESPN announcers implying wtf UH is winning....don't they know UH was 13-1 lat year, smacking FSU in the bowl.

I hate ESPN, blow them up

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Revisionist history question... Could the CFP possibly have kept a 13-0 Houston out of the playoff with wins over OU and the Ville? I wish Houston would have put the committee's feet to the coals this season :(.

Another question... if 9-1 Boise (Washington St.) > 10-0 WMU (two B1G wins) then does a 9-2 UH (#5 'ville, #3 OU) top them both and take the NY6 bowl??

13-0 Houston would've easily made playoff.
Wmu gets the bowl if they keep winning their games comfortably.

Reaction Score
OL guy #74 for UL ain't getting no left over hookers or blow from the BB team.

Must have at least 4 penalties tonight.

Reaction Score
Still a lot of time, too much time, 24 pts is nothing.

Reaction Score

Nope - Houston would have to be the AAC Champ and ranked to be considered for NY6 Bowl. Houston needs Navy to lose twice to play for AAC Champ.

"The highest ranked champion of the other five Football Bowl Subdivision conferences (the American Athletic, Conference USA, Mid-American, Mountain West and Sun Belt), as determined by the selection committee, will play in one of the six New Year’s bowls."

Reaction Score
Louisville getting aggressive on D and Houston stuck in reverse. Coaches have made an adjustment.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm still amazed at the way pundits had been slurping all over Louisville, lamenting how they may get left out of the CFP. The real story here is the opportunity Houston let slip away with a couple WTF weeks. If they had taken care of business in conference, there would have been no way to keep them out of the final four this year.

Houston may have survived a single close loss to Navy and still been the G5 rep. The SMU loss is what's killing them.

Although wins over OU and UT has to carry weight over WMU's no losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom